♥️♥️♥️ thank you!!!!
not my muse but dorcas coming from having to be tricked into hanging out with melvin to actually having sex with him to screaming when she thinks she lost him is some a+ character development
“You just don’t understand Sabrina. I know that you have two different lives, but I only have just this one. This is all I got. And it’s done now. If nothing else were to be solved today, you could just go back to your mortal school, hang out with your mortal friends, and get back with your mortal boyfriend. I don’t have another set of all those things. If you have two aunts that will take care of you. All I had was the Church and the Academy, and I was good at what I was doing. But now, I have nothing.”
His mind was starting to become more and more clouded as his head swam, flooded by the drink. “And now that I was to escape this horrible reality, all you can think about is how all of this is just my own fault? Thanks Sabrina, but no thanks, I’m good.” He said, reaching over the counter to grab one of the bottles.
“ well, currently, i’m a pariah in both of my lives, so don’t pretend i’m so lucky, nicholas. ” she raised an eyebrow at his rudeness, shaking her head. ” but, if you think this is what’s best… “ she grabbed a bottle from across the bar as well, climbing onto the counter to reach. she wasn’t much of a drinker. whenever she was here, she’d drink sips of absinthe and whatever else dorian handed her. but her stubburness overruled her nervousness and she popped off the cap, begginning to the down whatever was in the bottle until she began to choke.
so ( MUTUALS ) if you want to talk to me about anything
ID : libby#7267
“There’s nothing you can do to help Sabrina. I have nothing now. I can’t return to the academy, I don’t have parents. My Familiar is dead.” He brought a sleeve up to his eyes, wiping a tear from his face. “Maybe it’s best if you just stop helping?” His hand reached forward, taking a long drink from his cup once more, his head pressing against the top of the bar.
“ you… i… ” her nose twitched, eyes stinging as she held back tears. the scene before could play out in two ways. she could storm out of here, all white hot rage, and never return. they’d part as angry exes. instead, she sniffed, grabbed the glass from his hand, and handed it to dorian, who took the hint to wander off. “ nick. ni━ nicholas, look at me━━ ” she placed one of her hands on each of his shoulders and yanked him to face her, briefly hoping he did not puke on her. “ i did not force you to kill amalia, i did not force you to help me with blackwood. you offered. and i’m sorry that you regret it, but i can’t change it ” she cursed the nervous squeak in her voice. “ i am going to force you to stop drinking yourself to death and help me get us back in. ”
oh my god im rewatching the magicians and i thought of salem and brina watching it together and whenever the ‘fucking animals isnt bad here because the animals can consent’ thing comes up, salem and brina just get sO AWKWARD. like they sleep in seperate rooms that night, even though salem usually sleeps in sabrina’s room. like they don’t speak for like days
‘𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄’ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
these starters are all taken from dialogue featured in the 2011 american horror story promotional website, you’re going to die in there. feel free to change pronouns as needed.
- since i was a girl, i dreamed of this day, of this life, of this moment, of you.
- i’ve wanted this more than i ever wanted anything.
- and now, i don’t have to want or wait any longer.
- i have it all, and i will never let ANYTHING destroy that.
- i loved him, and he loved me … i think.
- but I also loved her.
- i never wanted it to turn out this way. i thought it never could.
- we are all disgusting people, just waiting for someone to come and push us to the edge, and watch us crumble.
- i was young. i don’t remember much.
- she was … special.
- i wanted to feel that way too.
- i DIDN’T hate her though.
- she was my blood.
- when i woke up, i saw her …
- i couldn’t put her back together. i don’t think anyone could have.
- it was done. it had to be.
- strange things happened in that house.
- i’ve been here through them all.
- i can’t put all the blame on those two.
- they provoked it, i believe, but no one deserves to leave this world in such a way.
- oh! strange and demented!
- i don’t understand it and i try not to think about it.
- no one deserves that.
- it was everywhere.
- no matter how hard i tried, it was never enough.
- the filth just oozed out of them.
- i could see it. i could even smell it.
- i could hardly breathe.
- it was all through our home. i didn’t want anyone to find out we were contaminated.
- i had to clean them out.
can you believe sabrina, harvey, roz, theo, and dorcas are going to fist-fight every demon in hell to save nick?
dorcas, sabrina, agatha, and nick all share 1 braincell. prudence has her own because she stole blackwood’s in his sleep.