im about to go on a real long car ride … oh boy
There are 7 things from the games.
i can see the lady i think and six but other than that im literally blind
i have been staring at this for too long oh my god
i think????? i see mono???? IDK OH MY G-
Is that a lighter? And dark six idk
OH YEAH ^^^^^
Runaway: I’m gonna defeat you with the power of friendship!
Six: And this knife that I found.
today is inspiration day because i just got an idea for an ln2 theory/AU thing??????? UM?????
ok so the thing about the ln fandom being so soft and friendly was funny and all but its also REALLY ACCURATE???? like i feel like i just joined and????/ people are so nice???????? anyway i love everyone :)))
help its my younger brothers birthday and there are so many tiny children running around my house im terrified
kinda tired of being me.
kind of tired.
but i made someone smile guys
that made me happy
i want to make people smile
just before the break
i want to make more people smile
i am about
to set a bitch on fire
hey so i just got very little nightmares and im not even an hour in and i have 2 achievements for dying already im doing grea t
So I made a list of things supposed to help calm yourself down. Please try a few of these if you can to calm down if you’re stressed or panicking!
- Splash water in your face.
- Open a window/look out a window. Even if you can’t see out of it very well, try it.
- Chill under a blanket for a while, pretend you’re in your own world. (Don’t overheat under there!)
- Drink tea or just water.
- Get just a small snack.
- Find a calm place (ex. staring into a window, under a blanket..) and think of a happy place or somewhere you wish you could be. Pretend you’re really there. Nothing has to happen. You can be alone or with someone.
- Tell someone, get some help or tips on the exact situation.
- If you don’t want to talk, you don’t need to. Just ask someone for a hug instead! Or if you feel more comfortable, hug a pillow or plushie.
- Hit a pillow, scream into a pillow, etc.
- Write something, a story, a poem, anything you want.
- Press on your forehead, blow on your thumb
- Breath in for 4 seconds, hold it for 4 seconds, breath out for 4 seconds, hold it for 4 seconds, repeat
I’ll try to update this. Keep these in mind!