yes i play the dinosaur game that happens when google chrome won’t connect to the internet
then I must inform you that the proper term for “drunk” in dinosaur language is “beveraged” (because it is caused by beverage).
ALSO i know it is verry hard to not think of things. you try to not think about thing and it just makes you think about thing, so here is nice list of alternatives to try TO think about instead:
- bioluminescent fish and other weird stuff in the deep ocean
- bugs, especially the shiny ones. nice shiny beetles.
- the wonderfully, spectacularly terrible special effects in The Giant Claw (1957)
- foods? yes, foods.
- How very weird 1830′s dresses are
- clam shrimp, which are apparently a real actual thing that exists even though they look and sound like they belong in the Avatar: The Last Airbender universe.
- chickens, which are like dinosaurs only better because they are still existing and can give you eggs
- carnivorous plants
- fancy embroidery
i hope this is good sufficient list of other things to think, and that you do do a block and a nice good move-on-with-life-ing!
thank!! here is some flowers for you
my thoughts are mainly being surprise and confuse
but if you really want to do that I won’t stop you! Life is short and i have no objections to people decorating their skin with dinosaurs!
(i do think that my monsters are better than my dinosaurs though, aesthetically.)
I’ve never had a milkshake before but it sounds like a thing I would like, so yes!