So today I am officially 30. Y’all know what that means, gotta quit all my hobbies and talk about taxes 24/7 for now on.
Happy birthday, fellow Leo!
Don’t forget that you also have to, uh, *checks notes* that’s odd. The only thing I see on this list of superannuation is “pay taxes.”
THE LIST HAS SPOKEN
Wait I found it!
*brings list back up with a magnifying glass*
It also says to check your stocks and mortgage plan. Get to it!
Peter: Doctor Dad is so focused on wedding planning, I could say anything and he would agree.
Harley: Prove it.
Peter: Hey, Doctor Dad, I met this grasshopper and we’re really in love. I need $1,000 to marry this grasshopper. Is that cool?
Stephen: Yes, whatever.
Harley: Let me try.
Harley: Hey, Doc-
Stephen: No, Harley.
Someone draw Peter getting married to a grasshopper!
Thank you kind soul
Problems for a villain who’s fallen in love with the hero
- How to make a plot villainous enough to attract they attention but tame enough they won’t get hurt
- Would calling their cell for a random chat because like villain-creepy or stalker-creepy? Or both?
- Okay so when they wink at me after a great comeback, is that just their charismatic arrogance or do they maybe like me back?
- My newest villain monologue was gonna include this bit about my rough childhood but idk that feels like a fifth
- Should I update my outfit again? I think they like my new boots but the cape didn’t get the reaction I was hoping for
Stephen: why would you steal edith from peter?
Mysterio: idk. I was bored and it was easy. It was like stealing candy from a baby.
Ghost Tony: WHY WOULD YOU EVEN GIVE CANDY TO A BABY IN THE FIRST PLACE!?
Stephen: Tony, he can’t hear you.
Mysterio: tony’s here?
Ghost Tony: DONT GIVE CANDY TO A BABY!
Stephen: yeah and he’s screaming at you.
Mysterio: What’s he saying?
Ghost Tony: BABIES CAN’T BRUSH THEIR TEETH! THEY DON’T HAVE ANY TEETH YET!
Stephen, internally embarrased:
Ghost Tony: go on. Tell him my words of wisdom, wizard.
Stephen to mysterio: he’s gonna haunt you and your whole family for the rest of your lives.
Myterio, peeing himself:
Tony: that was better.