Izuku did cry at his father’s funeral, but not because he was sad, but because he was so relieved to finally be free. Free from the training and the beatings, his hateful gaze and his burning quirk. People muttered their condolences but most just eyed him with pity. They all knew he had no family left that he was alone.
He had been truly alone for a lot longer than that since when his mother had been killed. The day he got his quirk.
Words: 1945, Chapters: 1/?, Language: English
- Fandoms: 僕のヒーローアカデミア | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia
- Rating: Teen And Up Audiences
- Warnings: Graphic Depictions Of Violence
- Characters: Midoriya Izuku, Midoriya Hisashi, Midoriya Inko, Yagi Toshinori | All Might, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead, Shinsou Hitoshi, Todoroki Shouto, Todoroki Enji | Endeavor, Bakugou Katsuki, League of Villains
- Relationships: Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead & Midoriya Izuku, Midoriya Izuku & Shinsou Hitoshi, Other Relationship Tags to Be Added
- Additional Tags: Midoriya Izuku Has a Quirk, BAMF Midoriya Izuku, Midoriya Hisashi’s Bad Parenting, Parental Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead, Vigilante Midoriya Izuku, Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence, Todoroki Enji | Endeavor’s Bad Parenting, Midoriya Izuku & Shinsou Hitoshi Friendship, Vigilante Shinsou Hitoshi, BAMF Shinsou Hitoshi, Other Additional Tags to Be Added
Read Here: http://archiveofourown.org/works/22371373