세상이 지겨워 요.🥀
☽ 📓✧ — 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 – /// like or reblog if you save or use ><
So I’ve realized that I might be hitting an impasse with my Korean studies. I just.. don’t study or feel inclined to study anymore even though I still want to know and learn the language.
So I decided to start looking at the posibility of taking classes so that i have some external motivation. But of course, i have to live in an area where Korean is not a popular language. Like i could probably throw a stone and find a Japanese, French, Spanish, or Russian class. But Korean? Nope. There are no Korean classes near me it seems.
How do the rest of you externally motivate when you reach a standstill in your language journey?
Recent language thoughts:
- Really starting to enjoy Finnish again (even if it’s hard and makes me wanna shoot myself sometimes lol - I’m having some breakthroughs though, which is probably why I’m enjoying it)
- Getting the inexplicable urge to learn Korean again (why does this keep happening)
- Kinda starting to enjoy Spanish again now it’s a bit more challenging? Maybe I won’t drop it after all idk
- Feeling like I’ve plateaued with Norwegian again and pushing through that is difficult but I wanna do it but I also have a million other things I wanna do waaah #firstworldproblems
- I still love Icelandic but it’s not really a priority rn so maybe I’ll just keep doing Drops just to keep it up rather than focus on actually learning it
But who knows maybe I’ll start doing Korean on Drops