A/N: Heyy anon,,these were fun to write so we hope you like them hehe ~Bliss & Lily
- You knew your boyfriend, Aomine, was a really really good basketball player
- He was also really intimidating on the court
- Which was why you never told him you could play
- Of course he found out eventually when he invited you to play 2v2 with him against Kagami and Kuroko
- He honestly didn’t think you’d be able to play well and just thought you’d look cute playing
- He was right about one thing
- You were extremely cute when playing
- But you were also extremely good
- Like he barely gets to touch the ball and you guys were winning??
- Let’s just say Aomine was confused and just stood there with a dazed look on his face
- “Oi Y/n, why didn’t you ever tell me you were good at basketball?”
- “Nevermind, I know now,” he said with a smirk
- He proceeded to practically kick Kagami and Kuroko out of the court and challenged you to one-on-one
- In which you beat him
- When the game ended, he just stared at you with the same dazed face except this time you could see his eyes were brimming with happiness and love
- Having an s/o who not only plays basketball but can beat him in it was the best thing he could ever ask for
- “Guess I’m not the only one who can beat me now”
- You blushed at his words
- From then on, you guys would spend lots of time playing basketball
- You’d teach each other different skills and challenge the heck out of each other
- The scariest thing is when you two team up
- Once you played together a bit and got used to each other, you two became unstoppable
- At the end of every game you play and win together, Aomine would now say “The only one that can beat us is us.”
- Akashi didn’t you were good at basketball
- He didn’t even know you could play
- So it came as a shock to him when you told him you were on the school team and that you were playing a game the next day
- He got over his initial shock pretty quickly and decided to support you fully at the game
- The game was about to start and he saw you lead your team onto the court and go to shake hands with a person from the other team
- So you were captain, just like him
- Your team got into position and Akashi noted that you were in the point guard’s position
- When he actually saw you play though, he was beyond impressed
- Your skills were on par with his, maybe even better
- You dribbled fast and confused all your opponents
- They couldn’t steal the ball from you either no matter how hard they tried
- Pretty soon, the gap between the scores started increasing
- Akashi smirked as the first half ended
- I’m gonna need to challenge y/n sometime…
- The second half started and the opponent seemed to play better, quickly equalizing
- Akashi started to worry a little until he saw a glint in your eye
- Suddenly, your movements became faster and more refined
- Akashi looked closely and saw you were in the zone
- Not only that, you managed to put your entire team in zone too
- Just like he did
- He was bursting with pride and admiration at this point
- When the game ended, you met him outside the gym where he congratulated you on your win
- He then went into an in-depth analysis of your skills and the game
Basically he was just complimenting you fancily
- He really was impressed tho
- And he looked forward to playing with, as well as against, you in the future
- It was when he told you he would teach you how to play basketball as his partner
- For him, it was a date for how romantic it is
- At first he teaches you the basics, he dribbles the ball from left to right and a crossover
- And so the game begins
- Standing at the center of the court, pressure is all you could feel
- With the stance that can have your reflexes actioned well, Kise is dribbling the ball slowly enough for you to follow its steps
- You as the defender, follows his footsteps as fast as lightning
- You are about to catch him and you did- it’s because he retrieved his last step, placing his right forwarded foot earlier backward and so he enters the shooting position, lifts the ball in the air and shoot
- You are amazed for he did Midorima’s high projectile three
- The game continued with the ball in his possession again but with faster dribbling
- You are no prodigy, well, you are no basketball player either
- But the second you stole the ball from Kise’s fast dribbling results him stunned by your surprising entry
- Now, thanks to him earlier, you are able to shoot from the center line, just by seeing it
- “Woah Y/N-cchi! You didn’t tell me you can play!”
- You performed it just exactly as him, not an inch of difference was distinguished
- And Kise is amazed, for he already knows that your specialty is also the same as his, COPYING.
- And so the battle of the cats begins!
- Both with the talent who can copy the other’s movements
- You don’t expect a good game but who can copy the most?
- Surprisingly for Midorima, you two went on a date
- It’s your way home, when a ball hit your boyfriend’s head from behind
- “OMG ARE YOU OKAY?!” You redirect your sight to the lively public court nearby, being played with a bunch of 5 old-looking highschoolers
- You could only tell it was on purpose for they are laughing at your boyfriend
- You are about to tell them off but Midorima stops you by grasping your hand
- “It’s okay Y/N. Don’t mind them-nanodayo.”
- “Hey tall megane! Come join us for fun!”
- You look at Midorima, only to hear a “no”, he tells you he didn’t want to ruin the day but it was ruined beforehand
- You sigh, and raise your right hand to seize attention
- “I’ll play. 5 vs 2, how about that?”
- “Y/N, when did you start learning how to play basket-”
- The game starts with perseverance in both teams
- It’s this moment that pride comes first
- The ball is on the other side’s possession, he’s about to shoot it when Midorima blocks it
- The ball bounces off within your reach, you dribble it and make your way to shoot it from a nearer distance
- You surpass every opponent’s defense, and as a high jumper, you jump as high as you could and dunk it in
- They are surprised, but Midorima’s reaction is the one you want to see the most
- The day ended with you and your boyfriend winning, while walking towards your home he complimented you many times as if diamonds and jewels
- You and your boyfriend were on a date
- Where your date turned out to be watching an official basketball game
- You were sitting together at the front seats while eating chips and sweets he bought
- You were thrilled watching the game, but not as thrilled when the host called you unexpectedly
- It was a one time event where the hosts get to pick from the crowd randomly, and fortunately it landed on you
- The chosen one then must shoot from the center line, with the prize of a 100,000 dollars if they succeed
- You glanced at Murasakibara to gain confidence, thinking whether you could do it or not
- But hesitations diminished when he cheered for you, “Y/N-chin, I know you can do it.”
- You took a deep breath and positioned yourself at the center line of the court
- You could hear every roar from the crowd, but your boyfriend’s cute cheering overshadowed all of it
- Yes.. everything is going to be fine because Atsushi is here, you thought.
- Now the challenge had started, the host gave you the ball and the crowd got quiet, waiting for your venture
- Some thought, “There is no way a girl could shoot that,” but some was just waiting for you to strive
- You bent your knees for a better balance, extended your arms to the air and threw!
- Your instincts took over you, without any calculations nor logic
- And yet you succeeded, winning over thousands of dollars
- “WOAAAAAAAAH!” The crowd yelled in great surprise and amazement, deafening but you were satisfied with their cheer
- The challenge ended with you winning as well as the basketball game, the two of you decided to go home
- It ended already, but your boyfriend couldn’t shut up about what you did earlier
- “Y/N-chin, how did you do that? I could never.”
- “Now don’t be such a pretender, you’re pro!”
- “Well, I’ve never expected you know how to play.”
- “Hahaha you just never asked,”
- “Then let’s play tomorrow. You were really good, Y/N-chin.”
Murasakibara: Are you okay with that~? ‘Cause, if all we wanted to was win, wouldn’t it be easier if we all to the same place?
Although basketball is merely an extracurricular activity to them and they even claimed it to be quite “boring” during their time in Teikou, some people (like Murasakibara) still thought of the idea of being together in the same school so as that they could keep following the “winning” motto planted by Akashi and keep winning. Not to mention choosing a high school to attend isn’t just based purely on their clubs but their facilities, their locations, subjects etc.
They hated playing against other schools, made a number of bets among themselves behind their opponents’ backs to keep their interests in basketball, went as far as trying to control the whole game’s score because their rivals are “weak”, but somehow some of them, even just fugitive, actually talked about a possibility which is being together after finishing secondary education, so they could also dominate the high-school level tournaments, as the “Teikou Generations of Miracles”.
In the end, Akashi admitted that none of them wanted to “go to the same school as any of the others”..
Akashi: Coincidence? I think not. There are only a limited number of elote, national-level clubs. We should have had a few overlaps in prospective school. But despite that, there isn’t a single one among us who thought of going to the same schoola as any of the others.
(Kuroko no Basket, chapter 227)
.. but for such a thing to be said out loud briefly like that means this possibility is nearly impossible. Not in this specific universe, however, we can’t be sure about other parallel universes out there. Lol.
OMG I can’t believe I’ve already finished with this event and I am so happy to be able to participate in this event. Pardon the late post,
I am in deep with The Untamed Fandom, I am quite distracted and it actually takes me quite a while to decide on which pairing I am going to use. For this, I’ve decided to use the LDR theme just because I certainly know how it feels to be in this type of relationship. Been there, done that and never again lol But this one comes with a happy ending. So without further ado, here’s the last installment. This event isn’t possible with @vanilla-daydreams and @theuglycrybaby, many thanks to you guys <3
Day 6 Prompt: Free (MuraMido side AoKi Future Fic, College Students AU)
Title: Valentines’ Promise
Summary: College students Midorima and Kise ponder about their long-distance relationship with their respective partners, the struggles of being in a long-distance relationship.
Shintaro stirs from his sleep induced self. The sun rays are peeking through his window as his alarm clock starts to ring. Slowly, he tries to sit up and snooze the alarm, grabs his glasses with his right hand as well as putting it back on his face, also with his right hand. He removes his nightcap and stretches his arms for a bit before standing up and unveils the curtains. It is a nice and sunny day but Shintaro can’t help but feel that this is gonna be a good day for Cancers. Carefully, he goes downstairs and fixes himself some breakfast.
He is living alone in a condominium now for two years after he has graduated high school. Ever since he is a child, he always knows that he has wanted to be a doctor although he has to give up playing basketball. During his last year in high school, he has been offered to go pro to America. However, his father is against it and tells him that he should go to medical school instead of playing on the big stage. He has been heartbroken by that time. The other members of the Generation of Miracles get an offer too. Aomine and Akashi are currently in America playing on the big stage as well as Murasakibara. In Kise’s case, he has decided not to go because it is his lifetime dream to be a pilot so he has persuaded it instead.
it’s been two years and i’d STILL buss it down for murasakibara
team w/ kise:
- y’all think kaijo bullies kise? wait till y’all see kiridai
- hanamiya’s a cunt when it comes to mocking kise’s more childish side, even the more mature seto can’t spare a joke at kise’s expense, and yamazaki dips very quickly being joking about kise to condemning the others’ comments
- anyhow, kise gets along best with hara probably (
gets him a modelling job) and has probably helped hara dye his hair on more than one occasion (by help, i mean he tries to touch hara, and hara looks pointedly at how much grease is on kise’s hair)
- in general though, kise’s abilities in basketball are respected by the team though, but they refuse to big up his ego about it - they treat him very much like he’s just a usual dude, “generation of miracles” who, and it’ll do him good in the long run
- or i mean, it would do him good if not for the fact that hanamiya most definitely unlocks a more sadistic side in kise: a side that takes to mocking his opponents a lot more (but a side that would never dare mock his teammates)
- (oh yeah and, just in case you wanted to get a lil emotional, imagine how fucking heartbroken kise would be when his senpai’s graduated)
team w/ murasakibara:
- tbh, though he’s bound to get in arguments with the rest of the team, he’d probably fit in quite well
- now being on the kiridai team definitely isn’t gonna be good for his development as a human being - he’s gonna be encouraged to be sadistic, rather than be encouraged to not be a shit - but hey it’d be great for the team
- it works for seto that they’re got a talented centre who can cover for him when he’s lazy, but, then again, considering both seto and murasakibara are hella lazy, matsumoto’s still gonna be regularly called in to play for them
- realistically, i can’t see murasakibara being really good friends with any of the team, but hanamiya’s good at controlling him and yamazaki doesn’t mind gaming with him (unless mura throws a hissy fit)
- (on a side note though, hanamiya has made it a point to show mr “you can’t win against absolute height” that height means nothing if you reduce someone to begging on their knees for forgiveness)
- if anything, hara probably pisses mura off the most: the second year has no qualms about stealing food from mura, and he knows exactly what jokes to make to rile up the first year
- and then there’s furu who refuses to acknowledge that murasakibara is part of the team.
team w/ aomine:
- out of these three, i feel like aomine would fit in the worst in kiridai
- sure, he can have some fun flicking through magazines with hara, and he gets along with yamazaki decently enough, but ultimately he’s very different to them
- the kiridai squad doesn’t really respect/love basketball like aomine does, which ends up pulling them apart (especially due to hanamiya - he and aomine are constantly in arguments, ones that threaten to get physical, which really isn’t ideal considering that the rest of the team is obviously gonna support hanamiya)
- i mean, in theory, aomine could survive in the kiridai team, but the result would be a very cynical and bitter daiki, pretty much haizaki 2.0, who’s grown to hate basketball
I am sorry for posting late just because I am quite distracted and I can’t seem to finish this fic lol. But without further ado, I present to you the fan fave pairing, KagaKuro <3
Day 6 Prompt: Stars/I’m flattered, you’re jealous. (KagaKuro side MuraHimu)
Title: Valentines’ Wish
Summary: Kuroko doesn’t know whether to get pissed or be happy when Kagami-kun finally has the balls to ask him for a date with a catch, of course.
Rating: T for cursing
The sky is glowing hues of red and orange as the sun is beautifully setting off and Tetsuya, of all his sixteen years of existence, has never felt so content. He might not show is on his facade but he knows his feelings better than anyone. Well, maybe, except for Kagami-kun. After all, he is his shadow and he is his light.
The truth is, they have been going out for more than two months after they play Yosen in the quarter-finals. For the most part, they don’t actually make it obvious that they are together, save for those few friends that actually know. In the Seirin team, only Furihata-kun knows because he accidentally walks in on them in the locker room after practice when Kagami-kun is about to kiss him on the lips. He feels a little bit guilty because the poor guy couldn’t look at them in the eyes for two weeks straight. When asked if they’re together, Tetsuya just gives him his usual poker face but he neither deny nor admit. But it is so evidently obvious though.
I think that: a) I didn’t give you what you asked for and b) I had too much fun with this
Kuroko: For some reason, he wasn’t where he normally was after practice. You would meet him to walk home together on Wednesdays. Thinking he might still be in the locker room or something, you made your way to the gym. You could hear voices echoing as you got a bit closer, one of which was clearly Tetsu’s velvety murmur. The other was much too familiar, and much too female. You were silent, so when they quieted down, chills began to run down your spine. Just peeking your head in, you could see the two clearly, baby blue and soft pink, like cotton candy. Although it probably tasted like sulfur. Tetsu didn’t have the wherewithal to pull away from his childhood friend until he heard the sound of your half-assed applause for them. He looked shocked, stiff, like a deer in the headlights. Momoi was too uncomfortable to even look at you. Throughout your relationship, you could never shake the feeling that he was in love with her. You were just a fling, a way for him to figure himself out. It hurt a little bit to finally accept the truth before you. “I figured you really were just into girls,” you said softly, “but you could have at least been honest with me.” With that, you turned to leave. He couldn’t just let you leave like that. It was a misunderstanding, really. He stood up and rushed to stand between you and the door, so that he could explain what happened. But the damage was done and it felt like you walked right through him as you left.
Kise: It was something you always tried to ignore. Girls flocked to him for his attention (which you really couldn’t blame them for doing) but for some reason, he always felt the need to flirt back. It was lunch, and you were sitting across from him, trying to get food down despite your lack of appetite, and watching your boyfriend give his attention to someone else right in front of you. Not even that Kuroko guy. Just some girl; she was hanging around him a lot lately. But the position of his arm caught your eye and you knew in an instant that he was holding her hand under the table, right in front of you. Red-faced with both anger and embarrassment, you stood up suddenly, slamming your hands on the table. “I get it,” you spat. Kise was frozen for a moment in shock, and by the time he came to, you had thrown your uneaten lunch away and were halfway to the door, muttering to yourself about how stupid you were to ever believe he could be into you. He tried to go after you, but his foot got caught underneath the table and he fell backwards. Calling your name was pointless as you couldn’t hear much over the sound of your breaking heart pounding in your ears.
Midorima: You were just walking around the corner of the hallway, hoping that you would be able to run into him. When you saw him earlier that day, he was stressing about today being a particularly bad day for cancers and was unable to get his lucky item. You’d gone out of your during lunch to find it for him, going so far as to stop at a resale store where you were finally able to your hands on the hollow glass rabbit. You were doing your best to get over your reservations about dating him, as you were unsure if he was really into you or just curious and using your convenient crush on him as an opportunity to experiment. Perhaps you were right to doubt him; as you turned the corner, you immediately spotted the carrot only about ten feet away. The next thing you noticed was the girl beside him, pressed against his side, and his arm that was wrapped so comfortably around her. Their bodies fit together like puzzle pieces. When he realized you were there, he pulled away from her and tried to approach you but you tossed the lucky item to his feet, happy to see it shatter right in front of him. Ha. Relatable. With that, you turned and tried to get away from him with as much of your dignity as you could manage.
Aomine: You were at his place, in his bed, with his arm wrapped around you as he slept beside you. His phone was under your pillow, so it wasn’t like you could ignore the buzzing that signaled he had a text. You would have gladly ignored it, but there was another one, and a few minutes later another one. You pulled the phone out from under your pillow and only glanced at the screen. You couldn’t help yourself. The messages were all from the same number, the name definitely belonging to a girl. You could figure out his pass-code easily (he was predictable and not that clever). Your heart dropped down into your stomach as you opened the messages, tears welling up in your eyes as you scrolled through older messages. Seeing the pictures exchanged between the two caused you to let out a sob, successfully waking him beside you. “What’s wrong?” he groaned, unaware of his phone in your hand. You pulled yourself out of his arms and off the bed as you tossed the phone at his chest. You knew the kinds of bodies he was attracted to, and you certainly didn’t fit the mold. You’d been trying to convince yourself that it was real, that he was actually interested in you. But like always, he was just fucking around, playing a game so easily with no effort at all. “I’m so stupid for taking this seriously for a second,” you murmured to yourself as you grabbed your things, trying your best not to slam his door on your way out.
Murasakibara: You had a cooking class together, although he was stuck at the counter in front of yours. It wasn’t so bad at first. Often during class he would turn to let you taste whatever you were making and you would do the same. And then it happened less often, and less, as his class partner was requiring more and more of his attention every day. She started by feeding him extra snacks she brought, making extra whipped cream on the side, but you hoped Murachin was only accepting it all because he really couldn’t think beyond his taste buds. But there was always that aching dread that he was more interested in her, you were just a fling to satisfy his curiosity. Then one day she offered to play the pocky game, and he accepted. You counted the seconds that passed by as their lips remained pressed together, watching in horror as she reached up to cup his cheek in her hand. The mixing bowl you’d been holding dropped onto the counter and you quickly began packing up your things, hoping that you would be able to get to a bathroom before a panic attack ensued. You couldn’t subdue your doubts anymore when the proof was right in front of you.
Akashi: You knew he wasn’t one for excessive romance or affection, and it hadn’t bothered you for the most part. Who were you kidding? It made your heart drop a bit every time he ignored you or shied away from your touch, claiming he needed to focus. Was he even attracted to you at all? Sometimes you worried that he didn’t get to know you during your time working on a project together and discovering that he was interested in you. It was very possible that he was just curious, and you were cute and smart enough and in the right place at the right time. The latter seemed more likely, as you tended to be in that position often, like today. You left your phone in your desk, but didn’t realize until you were halfway across the school. When you finally got there, you were a bit out of breath, but the wind was knocked out of you completely when you opened the door to the classroom to find a girl sitting on your desk with her hand resting on top of your phone and your supposed boyfriend leaning over her, kissing her. You pursed your lips as you approached them. Luckily for you, your insecurities led to you rehearsing this moment in your head at night a lot. Swiping your phone from the desk, you looked at Akashi directly. “I see,” you said softly before leaving the two to their business.
Hanamiya: There was something thrilling about being with him. Maybe it was due to something as simple as his demeanor. You suspected that it had more to do with the fact that you couldn’t quite figure his motives out. You went into this thinking that it would last a week or two, that he was just messing around, figuring himself out. But lately you were starting to get the impression that maybe he was after something more. Foolish of you to think like that. He was taking too long to meet up with you after school, and you made your way to the only place you could think of him lingering in right now: the locker room. You were unfortunately correct to assume he’d be there, although he wasn’t waiting for you to find him or anything like that. You found him there in nothing but a towel–which was being held up around his waist by some girl’s hands. He looked up at you and rolled his eyes when he saw who just walked in on them. “You have wonderful timing,” he said with a small sneer on his lips. You turned away from him, “I knew why you were with me, what I was getting myself into,” casually waving your hand as you walked off, “Glad you figured it out.”
Oooooh!!!! Maaaaahhh!!!! Gaaaawd!!!! Yesssss!!!
*claps extremely loud* my dude!!! Yes!!!
Murasakibara could crush me and I’d thank god for the touch!!!
Baby boy is just too perfect, especially with his hair all tied up and messy!!!
Like that look alone could get someone pregnant LOL
A lesson for entertainment ft Murasakibara Atsushi and Himuro Tatsuya.
Sorry for the slight hiccup on my Day4 just because it is exceptionally long and I finished the Day5 first. But bask yourself in the awesomeness called MuraHimu for now <3
Himuro: what if one day, i wake up as a woman?
Murasakibara: what if one day you wake up as a snack?
Murasakibara: i would eat both duh. Tasty
Hey hey hey! This time is the turn of MuraMuro, which is one of the hardest pairings for me to write. But I love them too much not to write something about them XD
Contrary to popular belief, Himuro Tatsuya did not enjoy being called beautiful. He did when he was younger and more arrogant. When the obvious superiority of his acclaimed brother in the sport he loved so much was so frustrating that he was constantly searching for other way of validation. His looks were the easy option because everyone who ever saw him for the first time always said the same.
Wow, you’re so handsome.
Himuro-kun is the most gorgeous man I’ve ever seen.
That mole is so sexy.
However, it got boring after as the praising could not cover the void of skill he felt between himself and the rest of the players. So now the mere comment of his appearance made him turn down whoever approached him. Was it too much to ask for someone who would look at him at himself and not just a pretty face?
Not even him expected that person to be Murasakibara Atsushi.
Because when he met he giant purple man he only saw another genius who did not need to do anything to excel. The same one who took everything for granted but at that moment Himuro decided this time he was going to use it for himself. So he befriended Murasakibara because he was his teammate and that meant if he won he would win too, right? But then Murasakibara happened to be actual good company and Himuro saw himself spending more and more time with him. Because he might be lazy but what people usually did not see in him was his inherited kindness.
So far Himuro had seen Murasakibara give his precious candy to a kid whose ice cream had fallen on the floor. He always helped the old librarian putting the books on the top shelves. Also, Himuro was pretty sure it was him the one who watered the plans next to the court. And he never once called him beautiful.
Which did not mean he did not show his affections in other ways. Contrary to popular belief, it was Murasakibara the first one who kissed him. After all, he was too scared of ruining their friendship to do something until the purple giant decided “waiting was boring, Muro-chin”. So right at that moment, after a million dates and two years together, Himuro felt the sudden need to say it.
“You’re beautiful, you know that?” he said to Murasakibara.
“Muro-chin is saying weird things again.”
“But it’s true, you are. I know I don’t say it much, but for me you are the most beautiful person in the world, Atsushi.”
Murasakibara closed the space between them, his tongue licking the trace of sweets on his mouth leaving Himuro breathless.
“And Muro-chin is the most delicious candy.”
Himuro had never received a better compliment.
Yup, it’s painfully obvious who is my favorite character but then again, Murasakibara x Midorima is my precious second love OTP. The sexual tension is so painfully obvious and I just have to write something about them <3 Once again, thank you @vanilla-daydreams and @theuglycrybaby for this event.
Day 2 Prompt: Pillow/Are you wearing my shirt?
Title: Valentines’ Day Hitch (Established Relationship)
Summary: For Midorima’s lucky item on the 14th, only Murasakibara can help him.
Word count: 2, 712 words
Midorima Shintarou is, by all means, a normal type of person. He lives by the saying “Man proposes. God disposes.” He has a loving family, a team that he has come to trust and respect, and he has great (?) friends? That last statement doesn’t really sound right. He knows about his tsundere attitude so whenever Takao teases him about it, he just gets all defensive just because.
And lastly, he has been in a long time relationship with one moron that goes by the name of Murasakibara Atsushi from way back their middle school time. Why does he mention that giant now, must you ask? It is because today, Oha Asa has this horoscope special that from the 12th of February until the 14th. Instead of giving you the reading for a day, they have decided to give out your luck for three days straight in preparation for this unscrupulous day called Valentines’.
For Cancers like him, the first two days are a breeze. He’s in the third and first place respectively. The lucky item for today, as he ranks third is a scented candle and he has already obtained it. For tomorrow, his lucky item is an oversized shirt. He knows that he is already set for tomorrow because he has some of Murasakibara’s shirts, in fact.
But for the third day, that is when his demise will come. Out of all the things in the world, Oha Asa has to choose a life-sized mauibo pillow to be his lucky item for the 14th. And to put an icing to the cake, he has to rank dead last.
And he only knows one person who has it because he knows for a fact that it is a limited edition supply. After all, he is the one who gifted that to that candy-loving fool that he calls his boyfriend.
He groans painfully as he adjusts his glasses. His class is coming to an end and he has his basketball practice to focus on. He just makes his resolve that he will deal with his lucky item for the third day later. After all, he knows that Murasakibara is just one call away even if they are far away from each other.