Her being the only one in this pale yellow suit.. means something
In the video that @taylorswift posted today with Benjamin purring, the song in the background is “Do You Realize” by The Flaming Lips.
I looked it up on Genius:
Wayne Coyne is trying to make the listener realize that everyone is beautiful in their own way. On your first listen, you might think that the “you” in this song is someone else. By the end of the song, you should realize that Wayne Coyne is singing to you, you, you. It’s your ability to appreciate all the wondrous realizations – and to allow others to appreciate the wonder that is you – that makes you beautiful to Wayne Coyne.
Doesn’t that sound like “Me!”
Maybe it’s a TS7 clue.
- Reputation precedes me
Rain- And when we had that fight out in the rain, you ran after me and called my name.
- I ran out, crying, and you followed me out into the street
- But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain
Phone-I know that I went psycho on the phone
- “I’m sorry, the old Taylor can’t come to the phone right now, "Why? Oh, ‘cause she’s dead!”
Falling Blindly-I know I never think before I jump
- Don’t forget to look before you fall
Drama-I never leave well enough alone and trouble’s gonna follow where I go
- I swear I don’t love the drama, it loves me