Amy: I am now a moronsexual. I only get attracted to dumbasses and morons who-
Jake: hey what animal is pink panther?
Amy, taking her shirt off already: oh Jake you’re so fucking stupid
Amy: I told you to stop doing that with the knives.
Jake: But Wolverine has-
Amy: I said stop.
Jake Peralta + family
Picture this; its the new season of brookyn nine nine, we open, get ready for another sexy cold open, its a compliation of Amy Santiago telling people to respect the binder. It ends on her yelling at one of her brothers about his son.
RESPECT HIS BINDER
Okay I absolutely love Brooklyn Nine Nine, but there’s this idea that Amy and Jake were not planned from the beginning and that’s just ridiculous. Like the first ep puts their relationship into a sexual context with the bet being Jake wins a date w Amy. And so it baffles me when people find it a revolutionary (I can’t think of a better word) that the writers knew from the beginning that they would be together.
Jake Peralta + looking at Amy
Best prompt I have ever gotten! Lol got a little carried away with it, couldn’t help making this scene.
Very Season 1 vibes.
- The proposal. So cute and adorable and totally them. “I love your butt too!” “Gross.” And then Charles coming in and being the living embodiment of the entire fandom by just collapses in sheer joy. So good!
- The entire bet in The Fugitive Pt 1 “Stop saying ‘perp’ and ‘cell’ and ‘three’” and Jake’s realisation that he just wants to make Amy happy, bet be damned.
- The first time they say “I love you” to each other “Noice. Smort …… I love you too.” So sweet!
- Amy ordering Jake the Nakatomi Plaza wedding cake “Welcome to the wedding, pal!”
- Jake buying a new mattress for Amy and the commitment it represents.
B99 Season 7 Ideas
•A Gina reappearance
•More Rosa with her girlfriend
•Holt and Kevin renew there vows
•A Jake and Amy baby
In Canada we have the show called “Love It or List It” where the premis is an interior decorator and real estate agent compete against one another each episode to have a family either fall in love with their current home again post-renovations, or list it and buy the “perfect” house the real estate found them. Anyways, today I watched a couple re-runs of the Vancouver version from one of the earlier seasons and the real estate agent kept on meeting up with the designer via a kid’s train, and from a boat. All I could think about is Jake and Amy in that situation, where they’re constantly competing and bickering, and Jake is being his classic ridiculous self all while pinning for each other, aND OF COURSE ANYONE WHO WATCHES THE SHOW WOULD TOTALLY SHIP THEM!!!!!