If anyone would be willing to trade me these I would be forever grateful!
- Feebas + Milotic
- Zacian (Of course i’d trade it straight back)
I’ve been having fun with my companion animal professional wrestlers! My best friends are:
- Asyūt the Kommo-o
- Bungle the Arctozolt
- Tweak the Toxicroak
- Beanbag the Scrafty
- Eggnog the Flapple
- Guttler the Haxorus
Leaf: Whatcha got there?
Mewtwo, attempting to smuggle in the Galar Fossil Pokemon: A smoothie.
Hey is anyone willing to trade a dracozolt or arctozolt for a dracovish or arctovish? I spent all my watts and could only get one bird fossil
🌟Well ya wanted some doodles~🌟
Most of these are just hella old pokemon drawings ( I’m still learning how to draw them 😥) mixed with simple doodles of my OC Lorenz , whom I haven’t introduced yet because I’ve been wayyyy to lazy to finish his ref sheet~ But I’ll still post the drawings anyways because I like drawing him in his post-game design ^^ At the end , I offer you a really simple doodle of Salandit , because a) they’re pretty cute and b) I didn’t have the time to finish it!
Hope you like this😊
I’ll be frank. I am ever in support of experimentation, but something about these pokémon unsettle me. Perhaps it’s simply because I can tell, even as a human, that they aren’t quite happy…
In any case, yes, I have a few choice words for those who believe they can use science to do whatever they wish. Which I’m sure is rather shocking to some of you, but yes, I have my limits.
And once again I find myself coming to tumblr for the last bit of help I need.
I’m three pokemon away from completing my dex.
I just need Arctovish, Arctozolt and Dracozolt. I have been playing this game for hours, trying to get the dino and bird fossils but since I’m on shield, those are very rare. I have also tried using surprise trade to get these three but of course no luck.
I’m trying to complete a live dex so I also need a Basculin with the red stripe as well as the Type: Null.
Any and all help would be appreciated. I have Shield exclusives as well as any Sword exclusive because I do have Sword as well.
If you don’t want to trade, I have another proposition which includes just getting someone to act as a middle man and helping me transfer the remaining pokemon I need, from Sword to Shield. Either way, any help is welcomed!
i just realized the scientist on route 6 in swsh who makes those poor fossil pokemon is named ‘cara liss’ as a pun on ‘careless’ because she carelessly threw fossils together and made pokemon who literally cant eat on their own
They have 600 HP and are Standard Type.
Ancient Power allows it to summon a fossil to swap either its top or bottom half and turn into a different Pokemon. Each bottom part has 2 moves, each top part has 3 moves, and each full combination has its own unique move. The player chooses which one to start the battle with.
Draco- is fast and strong physically.
- Outrage is a huge powerful rekka rampage.
- Tackle is a small ramming attack.
Arcto- is slower but better at projectiles and defensive play.
- Freeze Dry is a wide-ranged freezing attack.
- Powder Snow is a small gust of snow.
-zolt has weak but quick attacks.
- Bolt Beak is a quick beak stab filled with electricity that increases in power if it hits the opponent as a counter hit.
- Pluck is an overhead peck that heals the user a littlle.
- Thundershock is a small electric bolt.
-vish has strong but slow attacks.
- Fishious Rend is a slow chomp filled with water that increases in power if it hits the opponent as a counter hit.
- Bite is a biting attack that has high hitstun.
- Water Gun is a small spurt of water.
- Dragon Tail is a wide tail sweep that knocks opponents far backward.
- Avalanche is a counter move that gets stronger if the opponent hits during the charge-up part.
- Dragon Breath is a purple flamethrower.
- Aurora Veil is a beautiful aura that buffs defense.
Cara Liss is officially behind bars!
Me and the hybrid fossils at the facility are celebrating. Everyone gets their favorite curry and berries. I also got all of them a new toy, may have taken a bit of money out of the budget, but I don’t care! That woman can never hurt them again and these Pokemon deserve to be happy.
I’m legit on break at work and just casually synthesizing Dracovish and suddenly…
I didn’t count this hunt but it was probably around 50+ resets!!
Sir Henry Blueright!