Hi, thanks! :)
I have a small handful of process videos of drawings from last year on my youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXK2qvLXzte5kBbV-BlQ9ow) though they’re quite sped up so I guess it’s hard to see the steps.
I’ll put some written steps below the cut:
Procreate is fun or so I’m learning
- I need a height reference
- How long is his leg?
- How long is my leg? *grabs ruler* hmmm tibia’s a foot long
- So, if teen Steven and I are close in height, and classic Steven is a foot shorter than teen Steven…
- Yes now we’re getting somewhere
- Take that, executive dysfunction!
- Oh frick I can’t draw toes
- Okay that’ll do
- *redraws toes*
- Now we’re getting it
- Let’s make these legs shorter shall we
- how do i shorten legs
- ok there we go
- Now we’ll make this one a flat colour
- *shades the whole drawing*
- Well damn