Someone get me this 🥺🥺🥺
I love those who can smile in trouble.
// Leonardo da Vinci
(Carnival of Venice 2020)
my assistant anathema standing guard over a really nice harlequin that’s almost ready to head home 🖤
Last night my one year old ballpython Dante somehow escaped his enclosure. Here is how my day went:
1. 2 a.m. realized he was missing. Try not to panic.
2. Give in to panic.
3. Ban the cat into the kitchen, the snake can’t be there.
4. Check the enclosure again. Check around the enclosure.
5. More panic.
6. Check all likely places (warm, dark, tight)
7. Think about calling in sick.
8. Spill rice on the floor, add a few glue traps.
9. Go to work.
10. Panic even more.
11. Leave work a little early.
12. No traces in the rice, traps are empty.
13. Sitting in the dark room, completely silent, and try to hear a noise.
15. Make something to eat.
16. The cat escaped the kitchen.
17. Cat tries to kill me as I try to coax her back.
18. I decide to leave her be and keep a very close eye on her.
19. Cat is sitting on the sofa. I realise she is watching something in a dark corner near the bed. I check it.
20. There he is! A little dirty and cold, but otherwise fine. Time: 8 p.m.
21. Ordering locks for all the snakes encosures.
22. Pamper the cat.
Thank your for joining me on this adventure.
Have a pic of Dante:
And Nara, my little hero:
Bir Aslan miyav dedi 🖤🐾
Sweet Baby Nibbler’s
Trust in the Paw!
Sour Baby Nibbler
Very Happy Mardi Gras to me🖤✨
My best friend.