small list of things i love:
churros, hot chocolate, rings, and good company. ❤️
Here for the food 😉
Young k: c'mon Jae, we all know Wonpil got your heart, just say it
Jae: if by heart you mean churro, then yes, yes he did. And I ain’t saying ANYTHING till I get my churro back. A whole pack of churros. Can you hear me, Wonpil, or should I say churros thief??
Wonpil: oh please not again
Recipe written by Mod Chibbs
I accidentally made this once cause i was just trying to make a sweet flatbread and well, here this is.
Allergen Warning: Gluten
- 1 small or medium bowl
- 1 spatula
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1 pizza cutter or knife
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup oil
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup (~3/1 ratio total sugar / maple sugar)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- (optional) cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (~220 degrees Celcius).
- Mix all ingredients, except for the cinnamon sugar (if using), together, when the dough is ready, it should not stick to the bowl but also not be sticky or wet when touched.
- Spread the dough ~½-¼ inch thick on a baking sheet.
- Cook ~10 minutes, it should be a pale tan.
- Cut to bite-sized pieces.
Optional step: Roll pieces in cinnamon sugar after cooking for extra churro-ness!
Vegan cinnamon churros! From The Knot Churros in South Kensington, London!
I just read a great exchange on Shrek and Churros and now I’m scared that I’m gonna be killed if people find out that I have neither watched Shrek nor ever eaten a churro…
Making churros because Barcelona didn’t fulfil my needs.
I went to Winter Wonderland for the first time today and finally tried the Churros.