Trying to dye a shirt for the first time, it got stained ages ago in the wash (#redclothesinthewashbetrayedme) SO… let’s see how this goes. #FridayFunDay
Scrap busting my snowdyed fabrics with some stars soon to be up for sale as mini wall quilts
My yarn stash is something of an unholy matter (this is only a third of it)
My exhusband and I had this old microwave stand, that’s perfect for my game consoles, so I painted it black.
Just waiting for the final coat to finish drying to get it into my bedroom
Animal Crossing just went full aesthetic Minecraft
Decided to try out my embroidery skills on a new dress.
I accidentally tore a whole on the inside of the pocket but I managed to patch it up.
I’m really pleased with how it turned out.
I didnt use many special materials but SOME are different
I’ll list them
- PU PAINTS- NOT ACRYLICS. They are more sturdy! They can be chemical/water/Latex based, id go for water or I used Latex based. They hold very well, and the paint isnt even sealed. They come in tons of colors, you may also know them as Model paints (for the little plane models you glue and buy, the little tins with the colors on the lids!)
- Sponge Sponge Sponge - Sick of streaks? Sick of thick, lumpy and chunky painted eyelids or beaks? Crying about gradients?
Look no further! Dont plague yourself. Use a Sponge! You can get thin, even Layers and easy coverage (shoutout to Cristine and Beyyn) just dip a little into the paint, then dab dab dab. Youll get great result and texture. I used Not a single brush on the Queen
TOOTHPICK - Second paint tool
The tiny nails, gold detail around eyes, and everything else very small was painted with just Toothpicks! Brushes bend and its a struggle
Also used for glueing and applying Superglue (eyelashes) and keeping them in place
WIRE - DONT BE A FOOL. I ordered 4?mm wire and it was aluminium and that HURTED it broke After just a few bends and all her arms snapped off. Make SURE your wire is used for bending. Use FLORAL WIRE
Bend the wire. Try breaking it. You cant break it? Thats the one you buy. Wrap multiple strands into one big wire for extra sturdy.
- Tons of wire (ears, arms)
- Carpet Tape (black, similar to duct tape but matte
- Fur, Scale Fabric Pillow
- Permanent marker
- Eyechips (14mm, Glass)
- Lots of Thread and Sewing
- Furby Spine
- Pipe Cleaners
- HOT GLUE - A LOT
- Sturdy Plastic (Tupperware)
WHO’s THAT POKÉMON?!
The annual Halloween / Valentines crossover party in Lund this weekend. Getting the act together.