My She-ra questions and opinions
WARNING THERE ARE SPOILERS
• okay so now that adora’s sword is broken what are they going to dO??
• catra saved glimmer in front of horde prime and I’m living for it
• side note catra was literally falling apart the entire season
• I love that scorpia finally stood up for herself and did what was best for her!!
• also scorpia has two moms I repeaT SCORPIA HAS TWO MOMS
• double trouble was the character that we all needed honestly. We all love a dramatic theatrical icon
• adora with hair down?? Catra without head plate?? I love<3
• glimmer trying her best, not always good decisions. Pushing people away. Sounds an awful lot like catra………
• THEY ARE IN OPEN SPACE NOW. HORDE PRIME IS THERE. NO SWORD. CATRA AND GLIMMER HAVE BEEN CAPTURED. WHAT IS GOING ON
and there we have it folks. My opinions, questions, and ramblings from the latest season of she-ra:))
Doubletrouble! 💚 Feel meh about this drawing but fiance helped me draw it so I will post it :)
Looking for Help/Colab
Is anyone good with garage band or some other music program and arrangements? I wrote a Double Trouble song and I don’t have the recourses to make my own accompaniment. I can send you a demo of the song to anyone interested. DM me please.
Headcanons for She Ra
Adora - Lesbian
Catra - Lesbian
Glimmer - Lesbian
Bow - Bisexual
Scorpia - Demisexual
Entrapta - Asexual Aromantic
Mermista - Bisexual
Perfuma - Pansexual
Sea Hawk - Bisexual
Double Trouble - Bisexual Aromantic
Character: hate them | don’t really care | like them | LOVE them | THEY ARE MY PRECIOUS
Ship With: No one, really? Catrouble is kind of an interesting dynamic, but I’m too much of a Catradora fan to really get super into it, and I don’t know if I genuinely see it as romantic, anyway? Double Trouble is just a dramatic flirt and who even knows if/when they’re being serious with it?
General Opinions: I’m actually still watching the season they debut in, so I can’t give a super detailed opinion, but I absolutely adore them, and I have since I learned about them. The idea of having a canonically nonbinary character, especially one who shared my pronouns in a show I actually watched and enjoyed? That was incredible to experience. And then I actually got to watch them, and I just love how they are just literally the biggest theater kid in the universe, in the body of a fabulous lizard person with fangs.
I like that the She-Ra writers gave Double Trouble they/them/theirs pronouns and all the characters used it like it was normal (because it fucking is.)
I find it sad that Catra’s so desperate for company that she literally broke down trying to call Double Trouble to find out where they were ….
they’re getting into character for the princess prom, darling
DT: *change their hair to Entrapta’s*
Here comes trouble!
Are they going to princess prom, leaving princess prom, or on a date?? Who knows, I surely don’t
I did a quick baby cause I stan and love them too hard to resist😢💛
It looks nothing like the sketch HAHHAHA
If I may…
Angel Dust x Double Trouble
That’s it. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
Double trouble would back stab all of us for packet of crisps and honestly as long as they are salt and vinegar I support them
I just watched seasons 2-4 of She Ra for them