Quick, post Charlie while @/staff is asleep
191121 - Had some healthy breakfast this morning while reading “The Prophet” by Kahlil Gibran in Mandarin Chinese.
16 hour fast broken with low fat chicken noodle soup (60cal)
Korean BBQ: Master Post
My boyfriend is taking me to Korean BBQ for our two years! And I was thinking I needed a game plan; and maybe someone else does, too! Here’s a master post on how to eat as an Ana at Korean BBQ. 💕
1. Stick with the sirloin, skirt, and the beef tongue. Lean meat is best.
2. Avoid all you can eat restaurants with low quality meats, they’re typically fattier and more calorie dense.
3. Enjoy the vegetables twice as much as you indulge in the meat. Fiber will keep you full and satiated without fucking your shit up.
4. Try to restrict all day near nothing before the meal.
5. Avoid the rice that comes with the meal. It’s calorific and too filling.
6. Stay away from the ribeye, pork belly, and beef belly.
7. Stick to sides like kimchi, spinach, bean sprouts, and cucumbers.
Rice-400 cals a bowl
🍖Calories in the Meat: Per 3 oz🍖
🥬Vegetable Sides: per 1 cup🥬
Seasoned soy sprouts-60
Spicy cucumber salad-30
Stir fried zucchini-72
Stir fried cucumbers-135
Spicy radish salad-29
Stir fried radish-35
Stir fried eggplant-145
Sweet and sour radish-33
Per 1 tbsp Oil-120
Per tbsp vinegar-5
Per tbsp steak sauce-15
Per 1 tbsp sriracha-0
Per 1 tbsp soy sauce-20
Let me know if you’d like to see anything else on the list, as well as any requests for master posts!
I’ve only had 265 cals today and I’m dying !!!
i always look up low calorie fruits/vegetables and i find websites that say “zero calories fruits/vegetables” like ma!! i know apples and carrots have calories — stop trying to fool me