16. 01. 20.
Today was actually a good day. For once.
(don’t mind me drinking my vanilla-caramel creme on the hardwood floor of my room and threatening the life of that poor library book… I’m sorry, but I had to do it… for the photos…)
m y d a i l y r a y o f s u n s h i n e :
- I aced today’s physics quiz!!! (I’m somehow still maintaining a perfect score in all my classes this quarter?!?!)
- My science teacher put me in honors biology for next year (high-school placements this week eeek) and showered me with compliments :)))
a f t e r - s c h o o l a g e n d a :
- health assignment (stupid worksheet)
- track my nutrition for the day (and calculate all my calories, protein intake, carbs, etc. for health class… ughhhhh… it’s gonna take FOREVER, considering I don’t really eat any packaged/labeled foods)
- algebra one hw (nineteen word problems due tomorrow morning?! now she’s really begging me to slit her throat)
- Duolingo (I’m fluent in German and English and am currently learning Spanish. What languages do you guys speak?)
- work on memorizing my lines for the play (done with scene one!!! so proud of myself)
- smart music vocal lesson (as if I would actually do that)
- read ahead for my social studies class