I put a Christmas collar on Loki and he did not care for it.
Via Instagram @thiddles81
Sorry this one has taken so long to upload! I’ve been distracted lately and forgot to share the next instalment. Hope you enjoy it and I hope to write the next part soon!
Imagine you are a scientist for S.H.I.E.L.D. and you are on the helicarrier when the Avengers bring in Loki, brother of Thor and God of Mischief. Who knew that that cheeky glance he threw you as he was led to his cell would cause this much trouble… (I do not own the characters and this imagine is based on the events in the 2012 film The Avengers).
been 3 days since you last saw Loki and you wish you could say you forgot he
existed but unfortunately that was not the case. You couldn’t get him off your
mind, eavesdropping on every conversation waiting for an update on the handsome
prisoner downstairs. 3 days felt like the longest time and it was killing you
not knowing what was going on.
Tony: You don’t understand. I like Loki, but I don’t like Loki. I have very positive feelings of attraction towards him, but I also kind of want to punch him in the face.
*Sirens whine in the distance as the arcade burns to the ground*
Tony, trying hard to stay calm: Alright, what happened here?
Loki: Thor used his own hammer on the Whack-A-Mole.
When your father with RLS is a narcissistic asshole that gets sexually aggressive with his wife cause of those meds, spends a week being an asshole then gets what he wants, then suffers for a day without leg meds because you’re in charge of dispensing them and since he over took them, he has to go without.
Then you blow up all your pent up emotion because after a week of harrassment that brings your mother to a dark place, he gets lectured about it, and says “well you also said I was just as bad as other men, once, while drunk” to your mother as a ‘but you did this’ comment.
And at the end of your rant you try to make a point but are partially honest, pointing out his need to focus on the smallest possible negative thing, instead of all the good, by saying because of his bullshit you’re going out into your yard to contemplate jumping in the road.
Your mother cones out after you, like you knew she would, after they traded words you suppose. He follows to the door….to bitch at her and about her words being wrong. He doesn’t give a damn.
And though you knew it before, it painfully hits…you were only ever a tool to your father, and you’ve worn out your use. And he doesn’t give a damn.
So, being a Loki fan, and he’s aware of that, you leave his medicine like this.
Thor : What’s something everyone else loves and you find overrated?
Loki : You.
Peter: it be like that sometimes
Tony: like what?
Peter: like that
Hope you like it :)
- Tom is a bit shy about telling you what’s up with him
- He usually is the one that makes everything better - not the one who needs cheering up
- However, you notice his mood change
- When you ask about it, Tom says nothing is wrong, but you get him to crack in a few minutes
- You’ll give your best advice, and give him a tight hug
- Loki won’t tell anything.
- He’ll be in the worst mood ever, and still refuse to tell you what’s wrong
Honestly, it is sometimes annoying
- You have to seriously coax him
- When he breaks, Loki will let it all out, and ask you what he should do
- He does that for quite some time, but eventually, you get him to be completely open with you
- If the whole world told him to open up, he’d tell it to you-know-what off
- He would act like nothing was wrong, but you knew him better than he thought
- James would tell you he did not need help with the situation, but you knew better
- Though he would refuse your help at first, James would ask you what you would do
- Thomas would immediately come to you for help
- He acts like he isn’t in much distress, but you know your man
- Sometimes, however, he is embarrassed that he needs advice with something - like man’s work
- You try to ask what has gotten him so down, but he gets agitated and yells
- Thomas immediately apologizes, and tells you the situation he is in
- He does not hide that he is in a bad mood. Ever.
- Adam immediately groans as he rests his head in your lap
- “Shitty day?” “Yeah, until I was with you.”
- After a few minutes of you running your hands though his hair, Adam tells you everything and asks for your help
Now taking requests for:
- Tony Stark (platonic)
- Steve Rogers
- Peter Parker
- Natasha Romanoff
- Carol Danvers
- Bucky Barnes
- Sam Wilson
- Bruce Banner
- Clint Barton
- Wanda Maximoff
- Stephen Strange
- Peter Quill
- Any and all Marvel characters (I think I’ve missed a few lmao)
I don’t write smut, heavy gore/violence, dark themes or hate speech.
Loki: I am the god of mischief. I am the personification of chaos.
Graham Chapman, dressed as a carrot, sitting on John Cleese’s head: Hold my gin.
On dirait la tête de mon fils quand je lis son bulletin de notes 😂😂😂
Consider it done. I hope you enjoy it! Leave me some feedback if you are feeling the fic!
Loki’s Pet Tiger
Tom Hiddleston cross stitch update