I’m very grateful Peter said the cure mother was a panacea because that’s one of the words I’ve read and know what it means but haven’t known how to pronounce until now
Kevin Vibert’s obsession with giving loveable characters knives is getting out of hand. There are other awesome weapons, sir?!?????!! Bows??? Poisoned blow darts??? Quarterstaff???
Huevember days 11 - 20! 💖💜💙
Look at my pining, angsty and emo playlist for Jupeter and the Aurinko gang that was inspired from the fact I am unsubtle and want to have pining salsa music playing in the background when two exes are dancing. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7zyhvKBnpL2IHX2DYlZAim?si=CzGFhAe3TPKeJzh5A7BNKQ
two slow dancers, last ones out
1. a digital drawing of juno and peter slow dancing. juno is wearing a purple ball gown and peter is wearing a purple suit. juno has dark brown skin and messy, dark hair that is shaved on the sides. peter has pale skin, glasses, and straight dark hair with grey srands that is tied back in a low bun except for one strand that is hanging down his forehead.
2. a closeup of the drawing, showing details like the piercings in their ears, their makeup, and their eye bags.
ideal next Juno Penumbra episode:
we get like 3 minutes of Juno & Peter being in some form of a healthy stable relationship now that they’ve both come to terms with their emotions and are actually talking like human beings.
and then we get the full length Rita-Jet buddy cop movie heist that we all crave and deserve
“Smiles from Juno Steel come like shapes in firelight - flickering and unsure and inconsistent. I hold my breath near this one, lest a stray exhalation put it out.”
Nureyev, a man terrified of allowing himself to just be in love with Juno Steel
I’m at a point in the story where Juno only calls him ‘Nureyev’ but whenever he shows up anymore I just gasp “PETER!” and die a little bit because I love that smarmy little shit so much
the b i r t h d a y short i d i e d
I fucking love that Juno and Nureyev both have a distinct moment in which they’re like, “And in that moment, I looked at Buddy Aurinko and saw, for the first time…a new parental figure.”
- makes Juno worry
- Boring, something a peasant says
- No evocative imagery
“File for future consideration”
- fun and sexy
- Implies that you’re organized
- Adequately captures the feeling of not being able to cope
“dahlia and roses… huh.”
peter nureyev is a lesser himbo because I refuse to believe that he has an ass.
careful nureyev, knives are dangerous
hey gamers I’ve been postin’ a lot and that’s because for me to get into the school I want I have to turn in a filled sketchbook of drawings!
…in two months.
SO! Wips run amok and so here’s a leedle nureyev to brighten your lovely days! this was the original doodle before I erased it and did the complete drawing!
HE LOOKS SO E V I L