please take a break and pour yourself a glass of water 🙌🙌
please don’t forget and get some fresh air! 👌👌
please have some chips !!! 💜
please remember to take time to look outside for a while 💛💛
Why am I so much better at caring for my Sims than caring for myself?!?
please remember to take time to have some chips 🖤🖤🖤
please remember to take a quick break to stretch your legs 💜💜💜
take a break to have some water! 🌱
please take some time and flex your fingers !! 👌
please take a little time today and rest your eyes! 💯💯💯
please have some food if you haven’t yet! 🎵
remember and look at a bird or something 🙌
please take a little time right now to watch a cat video! 🌼🌼🌼
please take a little time and take a deep breath!! ✨✨✨
Goblin hacks to feeling better
This, of course is not “ye ultimate guide to being happy forever 1!1!1!!!” its just small things to make you feel just slightly better :)
- First and foremost, listen to your soul and what makes you happy. Some are happier when they drink water and treat themselves, others get happy when friends visit them! To each their own, there should be no pressure to do something.
- Re-watch your favorite shows, just your favorite episodes or your favorite childhood cartoons.
- Talk to, or hug a dear friend/trusted family member/ favorite person! If none of the mentioned persons are available to you, just hug your stuffed animals - they need love too.
- No humans or stuffed animals close? Try to hug,pet or just peacefully share the same space with your pet. This will make both your pet and yourself happy.
- Listen to your favorite music. Especially good for singing your heart out, bonus points if you sing off-key :)
Specifically goblin-related activities:
- Go hiking in the woods, marvel at nature, return home with new good memories of the forest.
- Do some gardening, pull out weeds and water the plants - they will be thankful.
- Go through your hoard, think about your favorite pieces and what makes them favorites in your eyes.
- Look at the Moon!
- Indulge in goblin-related series, movies, roleplays - whatever satisfies your goblin brain.
- Its a rainy day? Learn something you always wanted to learn, or something really useful like baking, knitting,drawing and writing. There are also a lot of fun arts and crafts projects out there!
- Build an epic pillow fort. You may also invite goblin friends so you have someone to defend your fort. The messy goblin might also enjoy just throwing whatever soft thing they find in one place,then hurling themselves on said pile, where they may rest undisturbed for as long as they wish for.
please find some time rn to have a glass of water!!! 🌺
please remember to take a quick break and have a glass of water !!! 👍👍👍