Steps to help with tackling an anxyfilled task
It’s 21 feb and it seems I run out of energy - I gave almost everything to survive the winter 😪. These days, I am so lazy in terms of cooking. So, sandwiches give a help
1. Super sandwich, which can satisfies even my hunger, requires:
- 1.5 tbsp hummus
- 1 tsp mustard
- 90 g. tofu cut into cubes
- 4 pickled cucumbers
- 3 slices cherry tomatoes
- a few stripes of carrots
- chili flakes
Actually, it is enough for 2 sandwiches.
2. I mixed hummus with mustard and chili flakes. I poured 3 tsp of water to get the desired density. Then, I added tofu and sliced pickles.
3. My favourite part (except for eating ofc 😅) is assembling sandwiches. The first layer: tofu hummus sauce. Then boom boom boom all the rest: carrots, cherries, arugula.
Guys, obviously, use whatever vegetables you have in a fridge. It is almost the end of the week so i use all leftovers from Monday-Thursday lunches. Although, I insist on tofu hummus sauce. Highly recommended 👌
OK, it’s time to eat. Have a nice weekend!
is easy, tasty and w. lots of vegetables. Btw, I added crispy chickpeas to the bowl and the very clear and short description how I did it can be found here from my previous recipe.
OK, let’s get started
1. What is required:
- 50 g. pasta/noodles (cooked)
- 90 g. cubed tofu
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp chickpeas
- 1 tbsp corn
- handful of kale
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- slices of carrot and zucchini
- 1.5 tbsp hummus
- salt, chili pepper to taste
- spring onion to garnish
2. Fry tofu in sesame oil until golden. It takes 5-6 minutes. Don’t forget to add salt.
3. Cut carrot and zucchini. I used vegetable peeler to get very thin slices and then roll them up. It is not necessary though.
4. Remove stem from the kale and cut it into small pieces. Better massage it so it will be easier to digest leaves.
5. It’s time to prepare hummus sauce. Mix hummus, salt, chili pepper, and a bit of water to get liquid hummus sauce.
6. Add the sauce to pasta or noodles and stir well.
7. Once everything is prepared, you can combine it to make a tofu bowl. In my case, it is a lunch box. Place tofu, pasta, vegetables, and greens in one bowl and enjoy it.
It is incredibly delicious. I like this kind of meals. It is definitely my type. I can live on it. It comprises of protein, healthy vegetables and fulfilling creamy pasta.
Avocado-Arugula Pesto Pasta 🥑
If you saw my previous post, you know I follow the proper meal planning. I bought main ingredients and I’ve been using them for various dishes during the whole week. Later, I will do one post with all recipes and links, and for now here is my first recipe - Avocado-Arugula Pesto Pasta.
1. What is required:
- 100 g. any kind of pasta (I took soba noodles this time)
- handful of arugula
- ½ avocado
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp crispy baked chickpeas*
- lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- salt, black pepper to taste
*simple canned chickpeas are also fine but I prefer some crispiness in pasta. I rinse and drain canned chickpeas and bake it in the oven at 175 C (or 350 F) until golden brown, approximately for 40-45 minutes. Add chili powder (or your favourite seasoning) and salt and stir well. Store it in a container or a glass jar for 4-5 days at room temperature. DO NOT cover tightly! The jar of chickpeas will be used for other meals and as a tasty snack.
2. Cook pasta/noodles according to the packing instruction.
3. Put all the remaining ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth creamy sauce. Add a few tbsp of water if needed.
4. I mixed the sauce with 50 g. of pasta. The second half is stored in a fridge and will be used for another lunch. Of course if you cook for several people, double/triple ingredients.
Add crispy chickpeas and cut sun-dried tomatoes. That’s it! Lunch #1 is ready. It is yummy and, what’s more important, easy 😉
Pairing: Bede/Gloria (Bederia, DressedInPinkShipping)
Rating: M (language for now, other warnings as story continues)
General Summery: Bede and Gloria decide to take a break from their responsibilities as Gym Leader and Champion and backpack across Galar together. Set two years after end of the main story in Sword and Shield.
Tags: Slow Burn, Enemies (Rivals) to Friends to Lovers, Road Trip/Backpacking
The first couple hours of their day were spent surrounded by farmland. Bede and Gloria walked together along the stone walls separating the fields from the rest of the world, though Gloria did most of her walking on top of the walls while Bede walked beside them. Herds of Wooloo were grazing in the fields and, much to Bede’s chagrin, Gloria kept insisting on stopping to pet the curious ones that came over to see them.
“Weren’t you the one who said we had a schedule?” Bede deadpanned, as Gloria snuggled her face into one Wooloo’s wool. A muffled “fuck off” was the only response he got, and he rolled his eyes. Still, when he was sure that Gloria wasn’t looking, he briefly scratched under the chin of one of the Wooloo, its happy bleat pleasant to his ears.
Sonic Rush OST really just decided to give us some of the funkiest shit on a handheld system
If you want to learn how to draw a Kimono
Gooooood morning! How are you all today?
Time to work on a cute sea horse