Hey guys, as you know I’m still working on Sim Archive. Some of you who have worked on it with me will know what a pain it is to try and archive things that are found on more modern file sharing sites. While older sites can be scrapped off of the web with programs like HTTrack or WebCopy, bulk downloading from SFS is nearly impossible… or at least it used to be. Find out more under the break…
aqui eu vou fazer como se fosse uma header, mas é como eu faço pra tudo!
primeiro eu vou criar ou colocar a imagem/texto que eu quiser.
depois eu vou ali na aba do lado esquerdo e vou nessa ferramenta letreiro retangular(está marcada) ou você pode apertar ctrl + m.
feito isso você vai fazer uma marcação em toda a header ou edit, ela ficar dessa forma.
aqui você vai marcar qual elemento você quer mover, nesse caso seria a única camada que eu fiz!
voltando pra ferramenta mover, você vai ver esses botões de alinhamento, os que eu uso pra centralizar são esses dois que marquei(alinhar centros verticais + alinhar centro horizontais).
por final, pra desfazer a marcação da header você vai em visualizar e aperta em extras!
já disse que sou péssima explicando, mas espero que te ajude!
How to look like Revenge era Gerard Way in 6 easy steps
- Die and come back as a living corpse
- Dip your face in a bag of flour
- Throw on some sleepless red eye bags
- Do not wash your hair for the next 5 months
- Avoid the sun at all costs for at least 8 years
- Put on a nice, cheap black suit and a red tie
Viola, now you look like Revenge era Gerard Way! Congrats!
RadenWA (@radenwa_tweet) Tweeted:
Other artists : has reference folder for body anatomy, poses or muscles
This week marks the one year anniversary since I first started giffing, so I thought this would be a good occasion to share what my process is like now, after learning and trying different things for a year. So in this post I’ll go through the steps of making this gif from my recent gifset!
Quick tutorial on how I did the fabric for my Arya cloak! I started with heavy handwoven cotton fabric Dharma Trading. I cut out and sewed the main seams of the cloak so I wouldn’t have as much weaving to do.
I carefully drew a 2” grid on the fabric that was parallel with the grain/weave of the fabric using a extra fine point sharpie (this seems like a bad idea, but it was one of the few things that marks this fabric well and I was dyeing it dark gray afterwards anyway).
Next, I took the extra yardage of the fabric and unraveled the warp and weft threads. This isn’t too tedious for a large, open weave fabric like this, and it makes the weaving on top look like it’s part of the fabric where as yarn or embroidery floss would look noticeably different in texture.
Using the unraveled thread and a large blunt needle, I created the woven pattern with a large uneven basting stitch. I started with a stitch following the grid exactly down the center, just catching one thread at the intersection of each grid line before coming back up and taking another 2” stitch. I then did two rows of stitches right next to either side of the center stitch, each time making them slightly shorter than the previous row of stitches. If you look closely, you’ll see how the stitches on the edge have a bigger gap at the grid intersections than the the center row.
This fabric changes texture when washed, so I opted to paint on Dye-na-flow to dye it to the color I needed rather than submersing it in dye. I used pewter and mixed in a couple of shades of blue and green to get the right gray. Afterwards, I let it dry, heat set it, and proceeded with constructing the cloak! I like how the dye didn’t take all the way through or evenly, creating a more natural look that matches my references better. However, it was annoying and laborious to dye it this way, so I probably would opt to take my chances with regular dyeing next time!
Baby wipes work wonderfully for cleaning oil paints off of your hands without drying them out.