Vanya: [blows up the Moon]
Diego: It’s okay, we’ll be fine
[A bug appears]
Diego: NOPE THAT’S IT THE WORLD’S OVER WHERE IS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY KNIVES I HAVE SOME STABBING TO DO
Klaus: [Hand stuck in a Pringles can] Can you help me?
Ben: Just use your other hand.
Klaus: You’re not gonna believe this [pulling it out from behind his back to reveal he’s gotten it surgically replaced with a sword] but I got it surgically replaced with a sword
The Umbrella Academy Writing Requests [OPEN!] ☂️🎄
I’m putting all my writing projects on hold to write some holiday-themed stuff!
No guarantee I’ll do every single one, but I’m in a big Christmas/New Year’s/holidays-in-general mood, so who knows?
Will not do:
Other than that, go wild!! Really looking forward to this batch of requests!
Note: Don’t be afraid to send a request if you’ve already sent one in the past (even if I haven’t finished it yet). Seriously, send 10 at once if you want, it keeps me motivated!
1) There can’t be any NSFW roleplay in the blog. Mod is underage so please keep that in mind.
2) If you are playing an OC, please provide a page or information about them so I can get some contextualization. Get to know your OC a little better.
3) Literate roleplayers only.
4) Tumblr does not make up every second of my day so be patient with the timing of my replies. I will try to reply as often as I can but there are cases where things in my life happen or I’m not in the mood to roleplay in the moment. I want to provide my best replies after all so I don’t want to send in something I forced myself to write. It’s fine to nudge me in case it seems I have forgotten about our thread but please don’t do so too constantly.
5) Please be respectful to everyone involved in the blog. I am here to have fun so let’s avoid some drama.
6) Do not write for me, meaning that I am in full control of what my character thinks and does.
7) No overpowered characters. It’s fine if they are powerful but no one is perfect and it does make the roleplay more interesting/takes it on a different route when they are vulnerable every once in a while. Same case for the character I am writing for.
8) Communication is important so please inform me if you have any triggers that I should watch out for.
9) I ask for roleplays to be in third person point of view.
10) Try to make replies of a few paragraphs. I appreciate description and length in replies.
11) If you have any doubts, send me a message and I’ll gladly reply.
If you’ve made it this far, thank you for taking the time to read this post. Happy roleplaying.
Vanya: Klaus, what are you drinking.
Klaus: not really
Klaus: oH you meant the vodka?
ajdgsksjsggsvs ugh, your mind 😩😩😩😩
vanya needs to get her priorities straight. destroy the patriarchy first bitch.
Me thinking about season 2 of tua and all the ways they could truly disappoint me
ᴺᵘᵐᵇᵉʳ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ ᴵⁿᵈⁱᵉ ᴿᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ ᴮˡᵒᵍ
ᴿᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ ᵇˡᵒᵍ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵒᵖᵉⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵃⁿˢʷᵉʳ qᵘᵉˢᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵃˢ ʷᵉˡˡ
ᴺᵒᵗ ʳᵉˢᵗʳⁱᶜᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵀᵁᴬ ᵘⁿⁱᵛᵉʳˢᵉ, ᵒᵖᵉⁿ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵃⁿᵒⁿ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴼᶜˢ
ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ʳᵉˢᵖᵉᶜᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘˡᵉˢ
ᴵᵐᵃᵍᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇˡᵒᵍ ᵐᵃⁿᵃᵍᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ˢᵃᵍᵉ
“I really don’t think we’ll fit.”
“Oh. Well—it’s okay. Forget it.”
Vanya turned to walk off, but Luther caught her shoulder. “No, hang on. You’re… tiny. We can try it.”
“Really?” Vanya started to smile.
Luther shrugged. “Yeah, let’s do this. Do you know where it is?”
“I think Five’s still got it in his room from when he and Diego slid down the—”
“The staircase, and Ben ‘borrowed’ a camera from the office while Allison stood guard. I remember.” Luther laughed. “It’s a miracle no one broke any bones that day.”
Vanya bit her lip. “You don’t think this is going to be that dangerous, do you?”
“Wh— no. That was a staircase. This is what sleds are supposed to be used for. We’ll be fine.”
“Look at you. Encouraging reckless behavior? Some team leader.” Vanya tsked.
Luther rolled his eyes. “Just get the sled, would you? And if we smash into a tree, this was your idea.”
Ten minutes and a lot of screaming later, there was a pile of limbs at the base of the hill. Snow coated the two of them, caking against eyelashes and scarves and turning cheeks pinker than excitement.
“Oh… my… god,” said Vanya, once she had regained her breath.
“You okay?” Luther said, rolling over to check on her. “Did I crush you? I’m sorry, I should have thought—”
“We have to do that again.”
Diego: just trust your gut!
Vanya: bro, I have anxiety. My gut is always telling me to abort mission.
Really grateful for the opportunity to feature my design on The Hillywood Show’s new TUA merch!! 😊💕✨ Thank you so much, Hilly and Hannah!! 🥰
This design has gone through a lot of drama, but nevertheless, I still enjoyed polishing it for t-shirt printing 💕💕
Go check out The Hillywood Show’s amazing TUA parody on their YouTube channel and their online store for TUA fan merch!! 👌✨
If Five had been present in the scene when everyone discovers that Luther locked up Vanya, she would’ve been freed in less than 14 seconds.
Oh, you say that Luther was stopping the others from rescuing her? See how that works out against a teleporting assassin.
And that’s the tea, folks.
Yes, I just rewatched the series and when Luther did his piece of shit move I literally had to pause and walk it off. I was so fuckin angry.
Klaus: I was put on this earth to do one thing. luckily I forgot what it was so I can do whatever the fuck I want
This fandom is written by request only! // x Reader unless otherwise specified
Alison Hargreeves / Number 3 / Rumour
Slow and Steady - It’s your first date, you’re both pretty nervous
Klaus Hargreeves / Number 4 / The Seance
For Love - Klaus has been missing a week, Luther helps you find him
Diego Hargreeves / Number 2 / The Kraken
Never Again - Diego was dangerous company, you should have learnt by now not to go anywhere with him
Luther Hargreeves / Number 1 / Spaceboy
Number 1 - Luther’s life is falling apart around him, and he thinks it’s his own fault
Vanya Hargreeves / Number 7 / White Violin
Every Saturday - You take violin lessons with the best teacher
Here we go bois @tehmoonofficial
Summary: Five learns what sledding is and almost dies. Almost.
“This is bullshit.”
Five was looking out the window, a steaming cup of coffee in his hand. The heavy snow had since stopped from the morning, and now the ground was covered in the cold white shit. Five hated it.
Diego finished up his breakfast and placed it in the sink, giving Grace a peck on the cheek as a thank you. “What are you complaining about now?” He asked, crossing his buff arms.
Five growled at the sense of being provoked. Diego was across the room, but it felt like he was taunting Five’s unfortunate height. Five could be tall, too.
Thinking about how Vanya voted with Klaus and Diego to keep Grace alive when she was malfunctioning, but accidentally killed her by bringing down the house in her psychotic break.
The one person who didn’t ignore her, who was kind to her, who made her feel extraordinary, was the one unwanted casualty in her rage.