Winter is beautiful❄️♥️✨✨
Here and there… 👆🏻👉🏻👇🏻
Delicate fleeting moments
Buried by silent snow
Now forever frozen,
Defying time’s flow.
Currents carry us away,
Precious little remains:
Memories in my heart.
I can’t believe it has taken me so long to say this but going to school in the Midwest is a nightmare during the wintertime.
There’s snow everywhere, the roads are icy as hell, and getting to class is a generally unsafe at best
Anyway, can’t wait until I graduate from this place
So yesterday I wore a full face of heavy makeup and shared with you all the products I used add my skincare routine. I have intolerant skin that’s dry and now the temperature has dropped so has the condition of my skin and I’m doing everything I can to stop an eczema flare up and my skin comfortable. It is feeling super dry, super tight and not in the best condition. I woke up this morning to extremely dry itchy skin and panda eyes so I didn’t do a good job of removing my eye makeup last night. Below is my step by step skincare routine and I’ve also listed the products I used down below too. These are the products that really really help my skin.
- Splash face with clean cold water.
- Get a cotton pad a gently wipe Garnier Botanicals soothing toner all over face and eyes.
- Apply La Roche Posay Toleraine ultra to eyes and face.
- Apply B. Essence lotion to face avoid eye area.
- Apply Balance Active Vitamin C serum to face avoiding eye area.
- Apply E.L.F Daily hydration moisturiser over face avoiding eye area.
- Finish with Burts Bees lip balm to moisturise lips.
- Garnier Natural Rose Water Tone for dry and sensitive skin £1.74
- La Roche Posay Toleraine eye cream £16
- La Roche Posay Toleraine Ultra moisturiser £18
- B.Essence Lotion from Superdrug £6.99
- Balance Active Vitamin C serum £2.99
- E.LF daily hydration moisturiser £9.00
- Burts Bees lip balm £2.99
My skin has stayed soothed and comfortable all day and I will do this again before bed in the hope my skin will feel comfortable in the morning. I hope this will help you winter skin sufferers out there.
See you soon,