The reason endermen don’t like it when you look at them is because they communicate telepathically with one another by locking eyes! Humans are absolutely not designed to do this so when we look at them we are accidentally projecting all of our thoughts into them at the same time and it hurts :(
But like, since the player is not of the Minecraft world, the player is just what the use to explore it, what if it’s like:
Enderman: *looks at player’s eyes*
Player: 01010010 01100001 00100000 01110010 01100001 00100000 01010010 01100001 01110011 01110000 01110101 01110100 01101001 01101110 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01010010 01110101 01110011 01110011 01101001 01100001 01101110 00100000 01110001 01110101 01100101 01100101 01101110 00100000 01101111 01101000 00100000 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100101 01101110 01100100 01100101 01110010 01101101 01100001 01101110
Enderman: oh ok *attacks player*
This kills me every single fucking time
My dad just told me he used to get kicked out of bars at 16 when he would tell bouncers his star sign was Gemini and my mom said you realize it’s bc your fake ID said your birthday was in December and not because you’re a Gemini?
bitches will get kicked out of bars at 16 because their fake ID says their birthday is in december and be like cant help being a gemini
last summer was so vivid in my mind and so full of life and it felt like it lasted ages and so much happened. July 2018 was like my turn around month where I came back suddenly and unexpectedly from this weird long deep seated despair because I went to a weeklong Russian music convention with my mom and sister and a bunch of family friends and remembered that life can be fun and being around other people can be good. Like the memories and feelings have faded slightly now but I remember the day we left thinking that it had been one of the best weeks of my life. anyway that wasn’t really what this was supposed to be about I was trying to say that last summer was so alive at the time and in my memory and this summer has just been a Flop with a capital F it’s felt strained and unhappy for no real reason. I feel like I haven’t done anything and it’s gone by SO fast. And now it doesn’t even get to end for me since I accidentally graduated college in May so like yeah this is “summer” but I guess this is also just my life now.
polar bear discussions
the most heartbreaking part of hamlet really is the whole “goodnight sweet prince” part because when horatio says “and angels sing thee to thy rest” he is using the intimate form of thou, and it’s the first time he ever does it. hamlet consistently uses the intimate form of thou for horatio (only when they’re in private though, which – if shakespeare intentionally wanted to give their relationship homoerotic subtext, which he totally did – shows that hamlet wants to keep his romantic love for horatio a secret to the greater public) but horatio, being the respectful person he is and also given the fact that if he were to use the intimate form of thou it would pretty much be a romantic confession, never ever uses thou. except when after hamlet dies. when it’s too late.
here hamlet is, dying in horatio’s arms, asking horatio if he ever held him in his heart. and horatio doesn’t get a chance to reply. hamlet dies. only then does horatio realize his mistake of not confessing sooner
my wife: actively pushing out our baby
me: holding my phone with cafeastrology[dot]com open in the browser and staring at the clock, ready to calculate its birth chart any minute now
my wife struggles to keep the baby in for just five more minutes at 11:55pm on april 20th just so we can avoid having to raise an aries
are you telling me you’d rob your child of being born on 4/20 because of astrology
Theo: has a paranoid mental break bc he once indirectly clicked on an article in the public school library that mentioned art theft and one of the paintings peripherally written about was TGF, only to erase the browser history and shut down the computer immediately after, returning home in a cold sweat
Boris: has been googling “bird picture” “old bird painting” “how much money for old art” “art theft” “how museums buy art” “how 2 sell art” “jail years steal art” “goldfish painting” “wt so special abt bird art” for months on Theo’s iPhone
is The Lighthouse not just a black and white extended version of Mac & Dennis Move to the Suburbs
things u youngins will never understand
- peter pan at disney land discourse
- “reblog if you support gay marriage xDDDD” followed by 500 glee, spn, doctor who gifs and comments like “then john and sherlock could get married” and “if you don’t reblog this i’m unfollowing you”
- y’all know about superwholock but you don’t know about superwholock there were petitions to each studio to get them to do a mashup urls like “johnlock-in-the-tardis-with-castiel-221b” shitty “edits” which were just stolen gifs mashed together with different dialogue over them
- that one time someone reblogged a gif of the london eye from the sherlock opening and said “i don’t know why but this feels like home” and ended up deleting their blog bc there were so many comments the blockquotes ran off the screen of people calling them stupid and a shitton of spn gifs as always
- gif memes aka “the x gif in your folder is your reaction when dean and cas kiss”
- that fucking theme garden theme with the scrolls and banners. you know the one.
- once-ler and subsequently shipping him with himself
- rise of the guardians
- “ew all these hannibal fans trying to get in on superwholock get away”
- the supreme hatred of all female characters
- everyone shipping lestrade and mycroft bc idk they’re white men i guess
- tom hiddleston and benedict cumberbatch were the sexiest men alive
- “reblog ALL the memes” type posts you know the ones
- gif wars
- mutant and proud
- the social network
- ask blogs
- always reblog david karp
- what is air?!
- when you had to go to another page to reblog things
- scrolling all the way back to the top to reblog a post
- missing e.
- “can you make that last ask rebloggable?”
- 2012 doomsday
- +bonus of the above: posts like “it’ll be okay dean and sam are out there saving the world right now xD”
The Hipster Side