Lazy brunch crepe recipe 👇
Made with just 5 ingredients for a easy gluten free meal idea. Make it sweet or make it savoury! I love filling it with peanut butter and sliced strawberries when I want a sweet version. So good!
Made with all whole ingredients for a clean version! So go ahead and eat 2!!
Makes : 6 crepes
• 2 cups buckwheat flour
• 2 ½ cups of any plant milk
• 2 tbs chia seeds, ground
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• ¼ tsp salt
Get creative and use what you have here. For these I added vegan cheese, sauteed mushrooms and some fresh kale. But feel free to stuff with your favorite things. Vegan sausages, olives and salsa are also great in there!
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. You want the batter to be slightly runny.
2. On a medium-hot non stick pan melt some vegan butter or coconut oil. Add ¼ cup of batter to the middle. Swirl the pan or use a spatula to move the batter into a large thin pancake.
3. Cook for 3 minutes then flip and cook for another minute or so.
4. Fill each crepe with toppings of your choice. Then drizzled it all with a reduce balsamic!