Sorry for the late reply
😅 I am doing well, thanks for asking. There aren’t really any tutorials out there for this but I’ll do my best to explain.
This is definitely not a tutorial for a beginner. This is kinda complicated….
1. So you just need a secondlife account and download a program that will extract the mesh, I use Darkstorm 3.1 (I think you need an account) for their site.
2. Wear the mesh you want to export on your character, then you just right click on the mesh you want then export OBJ and export DS Texture.
3. Then going into blender opening up the mesh and positioning it on a sim model, then moving the uvs to the hair area on the uv map, and transferring another hairs weights to the mesh and adding the geom numbers.
4. Then clone a cc hair from the sims 4 with the appropriate amount of geom cuts in s4 cas tools.
5. In a editing program you’ll have to reposition the hairs texture to where you have now placed the uvs.
6. Then in Sims 4 Studio import the hair on your cloned hair and import the texture.
And ta da, that’s it. Took a lot of trial and error to figure out just using my knowledge of accessory/clothes making.