#2 is too specific to be a lie…I’m gonna say #1?
1. I’m the one of 28 grandchildren on my dad’s side of the family.
2. I’m only paying 50¢/month for my Disney+ membership because of a glitch in the system.
3. While in the Philippines, I accidentally picked up a cockroach thinking it was something that fell out of my backpack.
Going for 3 as the lie.
1. I hate bacon
2. I once got arrested at Manchester airport because my nephew had stuck a water pistol in my hand luggage and I hadn’t noticed.
3. David Beckham knocked me out with a football.
Hawkeye is the reason you took archery is what I’m picking.
- First time I saw Captain America, i didn’t like him.
- Im super klutzy and can loose my balance just standing still
- Although I really enjoy dancing and attempted to do ballet as a kid. It was a hot mess.
Post two truths and a lie. See who gets the right answer first.
Two truths and a lie:
Hawkeye is the reason I took archery.
Frank N Furter is the reason I love musicals.
I once told the scout for Aeropastale that he could fuck himself.
Anyone else that wants to join!
I actually saw this ages ago and I’ve been meaning to join in on this even though no one actually tagged me. It sounds like fun. @pagesoflauren was yours #2?
1) I have been an extra in a movie.
2) One of my in laws used to be a pitcher in MLB.
3) I can trace my family tree over 2,000 years ago in China.
@elew223 Thanks for tagging me, I’ll say 2) is a lie
1) I’m allergic to house dust mibe
2) I used to own a rain worm and a snail as a pet
3) My aunt was my schools principal
I’ve always wondered what Ahsoka would look like as a Twi’lek
my hand slipped a bit for this god tier concept
male directed action movies: gratuitous blood and guts that does not further the plot, shaky cam, naked prostitutes screaming in the corner of a nightclub scene, shaky cam, needless overuse of ammo shooting machine guns at nothing, racism, naked women, shaky cam.
female direction action movies: clean choreographed fight-scenes, knives, deep philosophical themes based on comic book /original literature, sapphic overtones, hurt/comfort post-fight scenes wherein you put antiseptic on your wounds so you don’t die bitch, the only men you can trust are the gays, hectic martial arts skills, tie your hair back or keep it short for practical reasons.
*Korkie Kryze has entered the chat*
“Hey, guys, wanna see my new lightsaber? It’s blue, like my dad’s, but it’s got a beskar hilt! Best of both worlds!”
Pre Viszla: Jedi and Mandalorians are natural born enemies!
Satine: I’m fucking one.
Vizsla: You aren’t Mandalorian! I mean physically yes but spiritually no.
Sabine: This is my Jedi brother.
Vizsla: Yeah, well, you left for a bit so….
Fenn: I’m kind of their cool uncle now.
Vizsla: Ummm yeah but…..you aren’t Death Watch so you aren’t a real….
Bo-Katan: Hey this is my new friend Ahsoka.
Vizsla: I mean a hardcore, traditionalist, Mandalorian to the bone always covered in armor would never….
Din: Welcome to Clan Djarin consisting of me and my new son, a baby Jedi.
*Pre Vizsla has left the chat*
if you ever feel bad about yourself just remember that if you were a fictional character people would probably love you for all your flaws and quirks and mannerisms that you probably hate so just remember that okay ilu
why is this literally the most uplifting post I’ve seen in weeks thank you
you know what, i know too much about america. social media is so american-centric i could probably tell you more about there than my home country. i would like to forget some information about america please. i would like for someone to say “I am from Oregon” and for me to reply “haha is that some kind of herb?”. please erase america from my knowledge. thank you
the human stress response seems so maladaptive!
To be fair 99% of our evolutionary stress response was meant to deal with far more immediately conclusive scenarios than the tedious bullshit we put up with these days.
very very slow tigers are chasing me
not to leave a serious comment on a silly post but one of the best pieces of advice I ever got about stress was to SLEEP but secondly, when overwhelmed, lay in a bed and intentionally hold all your muscles clenched. clench EVERYTHING. hold it for a few seconds, then let go. It tricks your animal fight-or-flight monkey brain into thinking it had, and won, a fight, and some of the stress response will leave you
#turn a slow tiger into a fast tiger with this fucked up trick