Hi Bratty! Just wanted to say that last night I used two of your chicken katsu posts (one was a vid of how to fry, the other was a link to a recipe) and made the best chicken katsu I’ve ever made. It came out so flavorful and golden brown and - most importantly - crispy! I realized that in the past my oil was not deep or hot enough, which is why my breading never crisped up or browned evenly. (My soup was pretty good too but I’m jazzed about the chicken.) I really love your blog and the things you post, they teach me a lot about cooking 😊
So happy to hear it. I leaned the same thing about oil, my crust just wasn’t hitting. Happy everything worked out for you. 💜
❥ feel free to send one or more numbers to my inbox.
1. How has your day been?
2. Do you have any kind of comfort-item?
3. Is there anything you cannot sleep without?
4. What do you need to feel safe and comfortable?
5. How are you doing today?
6. If you have any pets, please share some pictures. (if you feel comfortable)
7. Do you rather prefer warm or cold weather? Why?
8. What would be something that someone could do to make you happy?
9. How many blankets and/or pillows do you need to sleep?
10. If you would be a color, which one would you be and why?
11. If you had the possibility to live anywhere, where would you live?
12. What is your favorite fruit?
13. Would you rather be able to fly whenever you want or become invisible?
14. What is a movie that always makes you feel okay?
15. Do you own any plushies?
16. Please tell me three facts about yourself that you are comfortable sharing.
17. Do you own any fairy-lights?
18. What is your favorite scent on candles?
19. If you had the chance to turn into any animal of your choice whenever you want, what would you turn into and why?
20. If you could change the color of one thing in the world, what thing would it be and which color would you choose?
21. Did you ever make a wish upon a shooting star?
22. I would like you to know that you are wonderful.
23. I wish to give you a hug.
24. What is one thing about you that you like?
25. Is there anything you liked to do as a child and you still do it nowadays?
26. When was the last time you smiled and why?
27. Did you drink enough today?
28. If you had to eat the last food you ate forever, what would it be?
29. When was the last time someone said something kind to you?
30. I think that you are really amazing!
31. What is your favorite flower?
32. Have you ever been to another country, other than the one you live in?
33. What time is it for you and what are you thinking about?
34. What was the last image/gif you saved? If you are comfortable, please share it.
35. Don’t forget how wonderful you are!
36. What color does your favorite mug have?
37. You look very pretty today!
38. What was the last thing you cooked or baked? Did you like it?
39. Are you a long-sleeper or an early bird?
40. What is one of your biggest wishes?
41. Do you have a favorite week day? What is it?
42. When was the last time you had a picnic?
43. What is your favorite hot bevarage and how do you like to drink it?
44. Have you ever baked anything for someone else?
45. If the last food you ate and the color of your shirt would be your name, what would it be?
46. Please never forget how important you and your feelings are!
47. What is something that makes you smile?
48. Would you like to chat with me?
49. Is it okay to ask you random questions or tell you about anything going on in my mind?
50. I love you. ♡
Made cinnamon apples to go with this oatmeal. I’ve haven’t touched oatmeal since my teens cause I just got tired of eating. But it’s not bad, I hate the consistency of it, so I’m always going to eat it with something else.