Full image of Bruno I made a while back!
Found this on Instagram and thought I should share here. Credit original creator!!
Apparently, every non-gift member has the same motif on their plate.
(from the end credits)
hi! 8&14 from the send an ask!!! :)
8 - favorite genre to write?
i'd have to say fluff! although i must say i've been writing a lot of angst recently and i am enjoying it a lot, but overall i've always loved writing fluffy stuff because it's comforting and light :D
14 - do you make playlists for your current wips?
yes! i have two or three genre based playlist and a couple of fic based playlists which help a lot with figuring out directions for my plots and the overall tone of a story, etc. i find it really helpful, and i think making playlists for your writing is efficient :) this doesnt apply to all writers of course but if it helps for you then that's great !!
hows the gay farm coming along
great man love it here
Favorite work of yours?
at the moment it's probably my most recently posted fic, right over your head which you can read here (x) but i have to say i'm really liking the some of the requests i'm working on right now :D
i'm currently sick & busy but i'd still love to answer any questions just to interact with everyone more :D
send an ask: get to know your author
1) is there a story you’re holding off on writing for some reason?
2) what work of yours, if any, are you the most embarrassed about existing?
3) what order do you write in? front of book to back? chronological? favorite scenes first? something else?
4) favorite character you’ve written
5) character you were most surprised to end up writing
6) something you would go back and change in your writing that it’s too late/complicated to change now
7) when asked, are you embarrassed or enthusiastic to tell people that you write?
8) favorite genre to write
9) what, if anything, do you do for inspiration?
10) write in silence or with background noise? with people or alone?
11) what aspect of your writing do you think has most improved since you started writing?
12) your weaknesses as an author
13) your strengths as an author
14) do you make playlists for your current wips?
15) why did you start writing?
16) are there any characters who haunt you?
17) if you could give your fledgling author self any advice, what would it be?
18) were there any works you read that affected you so much that it influenced your writing style? what were they?
19) when it comes to more complicated narratives, how do you keep track of outlines, characters, development, timeline, ect.?
20) do you write in long sit-down sessions or in little spurts?
21) what do you think when you read over your older work?
22) are there any subjects that make you uncomfortable to write?
23) any obscure life experiences that you feel have helped your writing?
24) have you ever become an expert on something you previously knew nothing about, in order to better a scene or a story?
25) copy/paste a few sentences or a short paragraph that you’re particularly proud of
Madrigal grandkids × hoodies!!
small edit i made while i work on fics for u guys <33
how did Bruno’s gift even manifest during his ceremony?
actually other than Pepa, Isabela and Antonio, I can’t imagine how everyone else’s gifts manifested during that ceremony
did 5 year old Luisa suddenly grow muscles or felt the urge to lift a heavy object?
and Julieta? unless she can heal everyone in other ways except through her food?
did Dolores cover her ears screaming over how loud everything suddenly was?
did Camilo suddenly want to look like someone else and blinked and was able to?
The chokehold this movie has on me
I just noticed: the whole family is in the door from the first poster!
This is so sweet
✨hot and cold✨
Part 2 (the triplets)
backgrounds under the cut because i’m really proud of how they turned out