googledocs you are getting awfully uppity for something that can’t differentiate between “its” and “it’s” correctly
oho and now you’re questioning my adverb usage? you? you?
you fucking dare?
you try to change ‘tears’ to ‘years’ for no reason but don’t catch ‘imporint’???
hey quick question gdocs
what the fuck
Old Avatar Discourse
- Zutara/Kataang ship war
- “Aang should have killed Ozai”
- hating on LoK
New Avatar Discourse
- “Who’s scarier: Appa or Momo? Follow up question: which one of them would/could kill you?
- Shipping wars are out, Zukka Nation is in.
- What the fuck was going on in Omashu? What even was the political system? Why was there a king of a city? Is Bumi a legitimate monarch in the slightest? The Earth Kingdom already had a king so wtf was Omashu doing???
Finally, the really important questions
Dheugeushs the way his voice gets all high when he goes “no! Imnotamaleescort!!!” 🤣
we haven’t spent enough time focusing on the fact peter’s classmates literally think he’s a prostitute
Midtown High really saw the embodiment of a puppy wearing a blue sweater and a telekinesis shirt and went:
that sandwich is gone. packet of chips? gone. fuel for the knitting machine that she is. she’s at it again
she smashed out a shawl in like 35 minutes and now she’s aggressively eating a sandwich. i cant
there’s a lady on the train knitting so aggressively and quickly that her needles clack like some sort of cartoon character and I am super intimidated
so my grandmother was like a semi-famous tap dancer when she was a kid- she tapped danced on the radio, which is a fact that has amused me my entire life- but I’m screaming at this new information I just learned. she apparently also used to??? perform for patients in asylums??? and there was this couple that fell in love at an asylum, got married, had a baby and named her after my grandmother??? imagine being born in a mental hospital and named after some Shirley Temple wannabe that’s just so…intense? where is this baby now??? who did she grow up to be???
Anybody else got like,, rlly random connections to famous ppl?? Like my older brothers were friends w Jennifer Lawrence when they were like 12 and I just found out I’m friends w the cousin of the girl who voiced honey lemon in big hero six like, idk what I’m supposed to do with either of these tid bits I feel like I was supposed to live my life in ignorance of them
the tags on this are so funny because they range from “my neighbor went to school with tom cruise” to “my dad is best friends with macklemore”
if a fictional character gets stabbed, they have only 2 valid options:
1. slowly raise their hand to the wound and/or pull the weapon impaling them out while everyone stares in horror before collapsing to the ground from shock and/or blood loss and being caught just in time by their friend/sibling/love interest
2. hide the wound beneath a dark item of clothing in preparation for the dramatic reveal later where another character touches them and their hand comes away bloody or they overexert themselves and they stumble and wince but still try to insist they’re fine, even though they’re clearly in pain and struggling to stay on their feet, and as the other character peels back their jacket it becomes clear that they’re badly hurt and have been for a while (bonus points if they’re wearing a white shirt underneath)
i stand corrected they have 3 valid options