Just because you did something wrong in the past doesn’t mean you can’t advocate against it now. It doesn’t make you a hypocrite. You just grew. Don’t let people use your past to invalidate your current mindset.
Bruh. This needs to be a mandatory post on everybody’s blog. Y'all really be pullin out decade old receipts like woah.
The Tigger Movie (February 11th, 2000)
An Extremely Goofy Movie (February 29th, 2000)
The Road to El Dorado (March 31st, 2000)
Dinosaur (May 19th, 2000)
Titan A.E. (June 16th, 2000)
Chicken Run (June 21st, 2000)
Pokemon 3: The Movie (July 8th, 2000)
The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea (September 19th, 2000)
Scooby Doo and the Alien Invaders (October 3rd, 2000)
Help! I’m A Fish (October 6th, 2000)
Joseph: King of Dreams (November 7th, 2000)
Rugrats in Paris: The Movie (November 17th, 2000)
The Land Before Time 7: The Stone of Cold Fire (December 5th, 2000)
Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker (December 12th, 2000)
The Emperor’s New Groove (December 15th, 2000)
Pokemon: Mewtwo Returns (December 30th, 2000)
You telling me these all came out in the same year? We were fucking spoiled.
The.. the 2016 election.
HISTORY OF JAPAN CAME OUT????????
some additions: haikyuu was going strong, homestuck ended, harambe, scary clowns, skam season 3, tt by twice, LEMONADE BY BEYONCÉ?????, here come dat boi, damn daniel, BNHA season 1 …. H*MILTON
2016 was so wack how did mystic messenger, voltron legendary defender, pokemon go, yuri on ice, zootopia, stranger things, and overwatch all come out in like a span of 6 months
fun facts: apparently the april fool’s day joke was contained entirely in the group chat function, which nobody fucking uses
What? No april fools joke this year tumblr staff? Not really feelin it this year tumblr staff? No quip about copy or lizards tumblr staff? No weird horse we have to keep alive tumblr staff? No fake premium avatars tumblr staff?? You disgust me
I’ve never been directly affected by them, but I am aware of their bullshittery.
Thank you. The struggle is very much real. And yea, it’s my mast cell bullshit. There’s a lot of meds that I can’t take cause of that, and my worst reactions always come from medications so when I was like “can we try meds?” every single doctor has been like “absolutely not” so I just get to suffer through a brain that’s about as cooperative as a sack full of weasels.
I can’t even self medicate with caffeine anymore, which is what I used to do, cause I developed POTS and my heart needs no help tripping out into the fifth dimension. I am able to manage it by taking supplements to some degree, but it’s not the same help I’d likely get from meds. My ADHD specialist just kind of, gently despairs, because she desperately wants to help me, but there’s only so much you can do without medication.
I’m actually in the middle of writing a sort of how-to guide for writing with ADHD because the majority of book writing guides are overwhelmingly neurotypical, so we’ll see how that goes once it goes into review.
The bitter and uncharitable part of me that is larger than I like to admit hopes that perhaps this will be a wake-up call to some of them.
How dare you hide this in the tags??
Of course I love ‘and they were quarantined’ but take a moment and consider 'and they were videoconferencing.’
Two people who meet for the first time while social distancing. They work in different departments or in different cities. At first they’re dressed business casual and keeping things professional. Then one day a pet appears and conversation gets casual.
They start sharing tips for how to exercise in a tiny apartment. They commiserate over the lack of favourite foods or activities. It turns out they were both going to go to an event that is now canceled.
Eventually, they’re both in their pajamas. Work day is done, but their call has now moved to the evening. They cook the same meal, stream a movie together. When will this lockdown end?
So much potential for pining. So many longing looks. Social distancing video calling coworkers to friends to lovers.
send me some numbers and i’ll share my answers to the below! 💐🌻
- your favourite playlist (made by yourself or someone else)
- how many houseplants in your room, and what kinds are they?
- your favourite “grounding” activity (anything that involves using the hands/doesn’t involve “spacing out” or escapism - something like gardening, knitting, dancing, cooking)
- an account on social media whose posts make you smile
- 5 tv shows that cheer you up
- how you get relaxed when you’re struggling to sleep
- your favourite board game
- if you were going to write a non-fiction book on any topic, what would it be?
- a quote that you would consider getting tattooed or putting in a frame
- something you’ve created in the last year that you’re proud of (a playlist, a piece of art, some writing, a craft hobby, a social media account, etc)
- a tip or hack you’ve learned that makes cleaning or tidying easier
- if you could make a candle that smelt like anything, what would you pick?
- the last so-bad-it’s-good joke you heard
- an artist (of any kind) whose work you look forward to seeing
- the last tv episode that made you laugh out loud
- how you wake your body up when it’s feeling tired, achy or needs a stretch
- a bath, shower, beauty or toiletry product that makes you feel revived, or that you always re-order when it’s running out
- a book series you can always escape in
- the sport or exercise you enjoy the most, and what’s helped you get better at it
- a skill you’ve picked up in the past few years
- a youtube video you find useful, entertaining or relaxing
- if you were going to dye your hair any colour of the rainbow, what would you choose?
- the book you just finished and what you thought (no spoilers!)
- describe the most wacky, weird and wonderful at-home outfit you’ve put together
- a game you’re playing that takes your mind off things
- the film you watched most recently that you could watch again and again
- your favourite flavour and brand of tea
- a good-will story you’ve heard on the news that’s made you feel hopeful
- a favourite easy recipe: 5 ingredients or less, or takes less than 30 min to make
- a song that makes you want to have a boogie round your bedroom