I’ve had several followers report issues with downloading images directly from the site. I’ve decided to change the theme. It now includes a theme with a lot of twitter features. Some new features I’ve included:
- Featured tags directly surrounding the personal bio page. These are some of the most popular/used tags on the blog so be sure to check these out.
- A separate link to a page full of tags rather having to search for the tags in the search bar. You will see some of the commonly used tags in this blog. I will also be including in this navigation page several links to shopping websites for your own convenience.
- A link to a FAQ page where I will be sharing some of the most commonly asked questions.
- A updates sidebar where I’ll be sharing some announcements or upcoming events for those interested. This is where I’ll be sharing my own personal updates as well.
- Desifashion now have an official twitter. So be sure to give us a shout out at @desiifashion.
All of the theme credits belongs to the lovely @magnusthemes, so be sure to check their work for additional resources.
And as always, please send me technical feedback so I can continue to improve the blog.
I want to know who is this precious soul sending me so many hearts. Honestly, running this blog solo since 2016 has become sort of a habit to me, and it’s a great distraction.
done done london.
I was waiting for the magazine to come out, but Elle India released these HQ photos on their website so I had to take that chance. Here you go sweetie.