My friend from Lebanon wrote up a really good thread on Twitter I thought I should share here, just to clear up some of the inaccuracies floating around:
And here are some of the links they provided:
My name is Riot! I am a black disabled lesbian, non-binary woman, and parent! (My Baby is in the picture next to me)
I am currently struggling with funds, due to an emergency, I have less than what I was supposed to have after working 3 jobs :( (yep, I have 3 jobs)
Also I am currently looking for a new job so I need some help financially!
My Venmo is Riot-Diaz
And my PayPal is PayPal.Me/DiazPaniagua
Pls share and donate if u can, thank u!
Hello everyone, I’m a 21 year old black woman, who has a white boyfriend. Both of our families have disowned us, and made us homeless because of our relationship. Everything was bad at first, but then we both got good jobs.
But here’s where our lives turned for the worst. My boyfriend was working in a concrete plant, which you can inhale silica. He got sick with two kidney stones (that he hasn’t passed), and two bumps on his lungs. So his job fired him. I lost my job when the virus hit really badly and there was a case of covid-19 at my job so I quit.
We lost our home, and we need help again. If anyone cares, or has a heart please help us. I’m so tired of being in this situation, I just want to have a home. I don’t have any friends I can stay with or anything, and neither does him, and we only have a short amount of time before we are completely on the streets. Please help us. ♥️ If you are more comfortable with cash app, or venmo, here’s my accounts.
Cash app: $BoobyPaint
Thank you for reading my post. Please reblog if you can’t donate, I really need help getting the word out there. ♥️🙏
Update: were officially on the streets. Please help us, I’m begging all of you to please reblog and or donate please 🙏♥️ I’m gonna end up losing my job…
sorry no art in a while >___< commissions + resting my wrist nowadays
yes, absolutely, please do not donate to change.org and instead to these approved organisations:
israel shamelessly announced its decision to continue digging for oil in lebanon without the lebanese government’s permission, without paying the $850 million it already owes us for illegal gas spills and regardless of the immense health violations and consequences it will have on the lebanese population.
nobody is talking about this and there’s nothing lebanese ppl can do with our corrupt government and the us backing up israel. the only thing we can do is sign this petition to stop the corrupt subsidiaries from digging on lebanese territory. do not ignore this.
(Reminder that donations to change do not go to the petitioner and it is best to source a direct line to donate to if you want to donate)
feel free to reblog with more organisations!
Please do what you can to help us. Israel has had a stranglehold on our country since it came to be. The Palestinian refugees in the country need your support as well.
Here’s a chance to change some black trans lives
Saw this on facebook and am keeping the momentum going. I’ve copied all the fundraiser links below, and here’s the link to the original post in case you’d prefer to look at the list that way.
- Help me get home, please! $1,105/10,000
- Gender Fluid Human In Need Of Help $1,610/3,500
- Adopted Trans Woman seeking safety & medical help $16,626/29,000
- Shane’s Top Surgery $934/6,180 《《 this one has been up for over a year and he’s still waiting
- Help J Remove Themselves from Toxic Household $330/2,500 《《 needs more contributions
- Grace Mwangi’s Gender Confirmation Surgery $2,966/38,000
- Nyne’s top surgery $2,893/8,000
- Help Grayson start transition $1,101/2,000
- Skyler’s Transition Fund €380/3,000 《《 needs more contributions
- Londynn’s New Life $8,793/15,000
- NYIEMÄ’S GENDER CONFIRMATION FUND $8,195/37,000
- Zoeys transition fund £3,959/10,000
- Supporting Black Trans Elders cashapp $fakerapper $15,805/100,000
- Top Surgery For Yadriel Acazio $1,762/11,000
- Coco’s Medical Transition Fund. $3,395/15,000
- Maya’s Transition & Recovery Fund $1,922/35,744
- Help Create Corbyn $1,748/4,000
- Flora’s Transition Fund $360/5,000 《《 needs more contributions
- Amina Transition And Rent Fund €3,206/5,000
- Help Guilly Get Top Surgery!! $3,050/7,500
- Atticus’ homeless fund $5,578/10,000
- HOUSING FOR TRANS WOMEN OF COLOR $7,368/60,000
- Ahren’s Top Surgery $3,961/7,500
- Malakai’s Top Surgery $754/10,000 《《 needs more contributions
- Top Surgery $7,195/8,000 《《 so close; let’s close the gap!
- Phoenix gotta move! $572/45,000 《《 needs more contributions
- Kiana’s Gender Transition $2,140/35,000
- Jacobs top surgery $6,855/8,000
- Skye’s Top Surgery $2,027/8,500
- Hunter’s Top Surgery $4,610/12,000
- Alexandria’s Transition fund $3,562/40,000
- Myles’s Tracheal Shave Procedure $2,825/8,450
- Zeke’s Top Surgery Fund $4,469/9,000
- help koo start a new life $499/25,000 《《 needs more contributions
- Landon’s Top Surgery! $795/2,000
- Donate to Myla’s Breast Augmentation $1,957/6,000
- Vanessa L. Naisha needs support to seek justice! $14,373/15,000 《《 so close! Let’s close the final gap
- Travis’ Transition Fund $14,063/30,000
- Disabled Enby Needing Help For Top Surgery! $2,050/8,500 《《 needs funding before August 4th
- Tyler’s Transition Fund $13,725/30,000
- Clarabelle’s Gender Affirmation Surgery $10,300/20,000
- help deluca get top surgery ! $4,842/7,000
- Help Black Trans Woman Transition $17,523/20,700
- Wriply’s surgery/ continued living fund $8,597/26,520
- Help a black trans woman w/ advanced cancer in ATL $21,656/25,000 《《 keep the momentum going
- Help Harmony, a Black Trans Woman Survive $7,676/20,000
- Help a black trans-man get FTM top surgery! $6,018/15,000
- Malikais Top Surgery $4,077/7,500
- Finn’s Therapy & Wellness Fund $2,920/7,000
- Kyo’s (aka Key) Transition Fund $13,509/25,000
- Transition Funds for Dallas $6,790/15,000
- Help a Black Trans Woman from homelessness $5,901/8,000 《《 let’s get this goal met asap
- Bottom Surgery and Electrolysis $6,329/40,000
- Noelle’s Breast Augmentation $11,135/13,000
- Aeri’s Moving Out & Transition Fund $14,809/20,000
- SAVE A TEENAGE TRANSMAN’S LIFE $4,245/25,000
- Cody’s Top Surgery $2,543/7,000
I will periodically update the progress amounts. As the goals are met, I’ll mark them as funded and change the colors from green to pink to make it clear. I’m also tagging the ones that could use more attention with red.Been hearing a lot about “reparations” lately? Well, this is one way to start working towards that, since those in power certainly won’t.
as of tomorrow i will be housing my mom as she escapes an abusive situation. she has been kicked out of the car on the side of the highway and her abuser told me shes my problem now. I LIVE 25 HOURS AWAY!!! i have bought a plane ticket for tomorrow and i DESPERATELY need to buy her a mattress to sleep on.
I need 200 dollars minimum so i can pick up the cheapest mattress possible tomorrow.
i DO NOT have a couch as i just moved in. i dont have ANYWHERE for her to sleep.
please reblog and donate if you can. i can try to pay you back if youd like please just let me know.
she has two bad hips an air mattress would cause her a lot of pain. if i have to buy one then i have to buy one but id really l;ike to avoid it
Today, I talked with an incarcerated man named Shan Carter. He is on death row in North Carolina. He needs your help to share his story. He wasn’t given a fair trial and he has proof that he is innocent. His legal representation is ignoring him. His case is filled with so much corruption. This is serious, you guys.
- Please DONATE anything you can, here, even $1! So he can get new legal representation that could help save his life.
Here’s a statement from Shan’s Sister, Tina:
“Shan Carter’s family and friends love and miss him. We will never stop fighting to prove his innocence and until justice is served. I’m not just saying my brother is innocent just because he said so, I’m saying he is innocent and wrongly convicted because there is documentation and DNA test to prove he is innocent. All Shan and his family wants is justice to be served and to prove the corruption in his case so that no one will have to go through what he is because of the corruption in the system. Thank you to all that support him!”
Shan Carter Matters.
He deserves a fair trial. He deserves justice.
Please please please help him!
be careful, the proof page has explicit images of lynching
“Police will not investigate due to lack of public interest”
What the actual FUCK
there is a petition