Star fragment 🌠💫
My current villagers!
Mere hours before digital release of New Horizons here!!! Decided to spend last two days of waiting drawing Link and Kass in AC style 🦅🎶🌲💛
i'm literally dying over your animal crossing/link art! i love it so much! thank you for bringing this to my life
I’m so so happy to hear that aahhhh thank YOU for enjoying it!!
Your Link Animal Crossing piece is absolutely the cutest and I love it! All your art is incredible, for that matter - thank you for sharing it!
Thank YOU for your lovely feedback! Making art is even more worth it when people enjoy it too, so I’m deeply thankful for your words 😭😭💖💖
New Horizons comes out soon so I tried drawing in AC style with Link and his cute little house in Hateno Village 🏠🍎🍃
today I’m offering my self indulgent team chaotix gijinkas. tomorrow? who knows
please watch sonic movie if you haven’t yet
vday comic I made for inogentan week 🍫💖
Inogentan week stuff I forgot to post here!!
oh look two galar shinobus
It’s New Years Eve! Time for the tangerine flavored inogentan 🍊💖
Happy New Years y’all!!🎇🥂
I miss seeing rowan trees being covered in snow 😭😭💖💖 so i thought Tanjiro would look good with it!
Happy holidays y’all had stay warm this winter! ☃️💕🎄💖
aina but buffer and in high waisted shorts 🔥💕
Please just let yoriichi be loved, cared and comforted I beg you gotouge
this is dumb but if I was tanjiro I would DEFINITELY make this joke
Can I tell you how much I love your art? It's so. Good. I don't know what it is but it always looks so lovely? And the lines look so soft? Thank you, thank you for posting such amazing art! Also I have a soft spot for Yoriichi and I love the way you draw him. (If you'd like to check them out I wrote some headcanons about him on my side blog (@randynthings) but who am I kidding they're about him being soft for the Kamados) Sorry for the long ask hahaha keep up the good work you're awesome!
Hi thank you so so so much for ur kind words, I’m glad a fellow yoriichi stan enjoys my stuff 😭😭💕💕 also thank you for writing those hcs, they were a delight!! I rarely use tumblr so the treat I’ve gotten from those hcs is. Simply the best. THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD
Part 2 of the Yoriichi headcanons, and wow I just published part 1 yesterday??? I can say that I’m proud of myself. Then I’m like shit I still have to write part 3 and the dororo/kny AU so yeah. But enjoy this and please, please let me know if you like it!
- every time he visited Suyako and Sumiyoshi, Yoriichi brought them a small gift from his mission
- on the other hand, even when he wasn’t with them, if one of them happened to see something that they thought he might like, they saved some rice until they could afford it. It didn’t happen often but when it did Yoriichi never wanted to accept, saying that they shouldn’t be spending resources on someone like him
- Suyako loved braiding his hair and she had tried on more than one occasion to persuade her husband to grow it out as well, but as much as he loved Yoriichi’s long hair it would just be impractical for him
- Yoriichi had never been used to being touched out of the blue, mostly because he had no one close enough who felt like touching him, so when Sumiyoshi tapped his shoulder to get his attention or Suyako gently ruffled his ponytail, he was startled at first
- with time he began to grow used to the more casual touches, like when they handed him baby Namiko because she wouldn’t fall asleep and Suyako really felt on the brink of collapsing, or when Sumiyoshi was moving around the garden being the cheerful being that he was and tripped here and there, so Yoriichi had to place a hand on his shoulder to keep him steady
- the casual touches slowly became comforting actions as time went on, and between Namiko and Kurumi’s birth, Yoriichi found himself looking forward to when Sumiyoshi would slip a hand in his during dinner or Suyako would cuddle against his chest the nights he spent with them before leaving for another mission
- after a year since baby Namiko was born, Suyako gave birth to a baby boy that they called Kurumi, and two years from then another baby boy was born, he had a tiny red birth mark on the upper left side of his face, and Yoriichi was holding Suyako’s hand as she fed him for the first time. Sumiyoshi and Suyako asked if he wanted to be the one naming him and he smiled quietly as he stroked with one finger baby Omichi’s soft cheek
- Yoriichi never stopped being a demon slayer, not even for a short period of time, but he would make sure to go back to his family as many times as he could, and if possible he would take missions close to them
- he almost felt guilty, living some rare domestic moments with the couple and their children, but those moments of guilt left as soon as they came when he looked at his family
- of course there were some moments which were better or worse than others, but they balanced each other out pretty well, like when he was tasked with feeding Kurumi and Omichi. The children always made a mess out of themselves and his kimono, playing with the plates when he wasn’t careful enough and splattering food everywhere. Suyako would laugh and steal a soft kiss from his lips before cleaning them up, not without mocking him soundly but with affection
- Yoriichi enjoyed watching her sing to the children, being so immersed in the display that he focused again only when she had put them to sleep, walking up to him with a sly smile before helping him out of the kimono to change into something clean. Sometimes it took… More than it was really necessary to do so
- during summer, when Yoriichi helped Sumiyoshi with the laundry by the river, they would waste way too long just sitting in the grass and enjoying the gentle heat of the sun on their skin, or at least until Sumiyoshi crawled in his lap and peppered his cheeks with soft kisses and tender touches, which became slightly more adventurous as Yoriichi turned his head and met his lips
- when they were lying on the futons at night, they would usually exchange small facts about their day, someone would steal a kiss here and there, someone else would giggle in embarrassment. They could hear quiet breaths from the room next to theirs and the three of them could fall asleep in peace in the arms of the others. Yoriichi didn’t have to rest in front of the door anymore with two sets of arms that held him in place with affection and love, he could sleep peacefully and wake up ready for the next mission, but for the time being he closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth of his lovers
Part 3? I honestly don’t know when I’ll write it I’m dumb, I’m stupid, but I really want to write about the brothers. Also, let’s see who spots the reference to Yoriichi’s big bro.
the Yoriichi headcanons, I can’t believe I finally made it
- even though the habit had started because he’d wanted to check that the couple was actually safe, Yoriichi found himself going back more and more times
- when he stopped by the Kamado household, Yoriichi loved sitting on the porch, especially during spring and autumn, watching as life went on in the woods surrounding the house
- sometimes when Suyako or Sumiyoshi brought him tea they would sit next to him and keep him company for a while, usually in silence, as they knew all too well that those were the only peaceful moments that he could steal from his life as a demon slayer
- those quiet moments became fewer when the first of Suyako and Sumiyoshi’s children was born (a baby girl, then two little boys later on)
- to repay them for their kindness and hospitality, Yoriichi would try and help around the house or cut some wood to burn or spend time with the kids
- Suyako found pretty soon that he was hopeless in making tea, as he would forget the pot on the fireplace or on the floor so the water ended up being too cold
- on the other hand, he was good with the babies, it must have been his quiet and gentle aura, but he could stop the most heartfelt of cries if need be
- during summer, after a long day of burning wood, moving coal, cook the meals and looking after the children, when the little monsters were finally asleep Suyako and Sumiyoshi would sit (collapse) on the porch, and Yoriichi liked to keep them company and exchange a few words with them
- it usually ended up with both adults sleeping soundly on his shoulders, and with him having to take both in his arms and to the futons next to the kids
- he would sleep on the ground, between the family and the door, just as a safety measure
there are actually a second and third part that I plan on writing if you enjoyed this one, the second is still hcs about yoriichi and the kamado family, the third focuses more on his relationship with his brother. let me know if you enjoyed it!
HELLO, YOUR SUMIYORI ART GIVES ME LIFE. I never thought I would find anything with this ship tbh, but then I found your art and I'm 😭💕💖 blessed, so cute, please keep going you're doing amazing
Ahhh THANK U THANK U!!! I feel guilty for not drawing anything proper for them tho but I’m glad u enjoy my content so far!! Thank you so much once again 😭💕😭💕