- I am fine with people writing their own fanfics if they want to! A few folks have already done so!
- I don’t know if you’ve ever had a late library book before, but like...despite Berdly’s insistence otherwise, it’s honestly not that big of a deal if you never return a book. :P
- Thanks very much, I’m glad that you liked the art and stories! I’m actually happy with where I ended PT since I always intended to end it that place; it’s just crazy coincidence that that ended up so close to when we got more of canon. If I do other Deltarune stuff, I’ll do it as I like...there’s always plenty more to explore there with new canon, too!
35 notes · View notes
- I’m certain Susie has some kind of awful home life where she doesn’t want to interact with her family, and probably isn’t getting fed what she needs. However, I’m still of the mind that she at least has a roof over her head. Not having her own room reads to me that she’s just poor and has to share a room with someone in her family, not that she’s homeless. Either way, she does need some hugs!
- Oh my goodness, that’s a long time to stick around from beginning to end for all three stories! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!!
- Yup, I saw that one :O
36 notes · View notes
- Thank you so much, I’m really glad that you were able to find it and read the whole thing! (Kind of a shame that most of the dubbers haven’t finished it!) But I really appreciate the kind words, and I’m glad you liked the ending!
- I thiiiiink at this point it’s probably just a joke! Especially since the Queen kept directing the banana stuff at Kris rather than Noelle! Otherwise all Rudy has to do in the hospital is just eat some bananas.
- I was aware of that dialogue but didn’t have any ideas on where I wanted to run with it. Honestly, I’m glad I never did, because nothing I could’ve come up with could ever top the insanity that is Queen in chapter two.
24 notes · View notes
- Thank you so much for the kind words, anon! I really appreciate it, and wow, that’s some high praise! I’m glad it felt good enough to be almost official to you!
- I...haven’t really stopped drawing or anything, it’s just stuff I can’t show yet. Which might be a bit of a problem because I am a little arted out. :[ But really gotta use the time that I have...
- Thank you very much for letting me know, anon! It really does mean a lot to me!
20 notes · View notes
- Awww thank you so much, I’m glad it gave you good feelings, and that you can carry them over to your own works in a different fandom!
- That’s also a possibility! Yeah, my initial thought was “oh no Kris is the Knight!” but after some thinking on it I believe it’s definitely more complicated than that.
- Oh wow, thanks so much, anon! I’m so glad that you were able to catch up and that you really liked it! Hope you have a good day, too!!
22 notes · View notes
- Uhh...I mean, why does any story have an end? It ends there because that’s where I felt it was appropriate for the story and themes. And I’m not planning to continue that story any more, especially with more canon coming out now that’s going in a different direction!
- Uhhhh man I dunno. Maybe by Alphys’ tank? Then I can have adventures with her!
- Well, I mean, they already did a pun with her in canon. She’s a motherboard!
52 notes · View notes
- Nahh. While I’m sure Ralsei is connected to Asriel in some important way, I don’t think Ralsei actually IS Asriel. If nothing else, I don’t think Ralsei would react the way he does to the more romantically-inclined options Kris can have with him if he was actually just Kris’s brother.
- Thanks very much, anon! I’m glad you liked how the story ended up! It’ll certainly be interesting to see where canon goes with everything now!
- Yeah, I think it was pretty easy for people to draw that conclusion after Queen described how the Knight was making fountains, and then for Kris to go and do exactly that! However, looking over it more, there’s still a bunch we’re missing, and it seems to give the impression to me that there’s a third party at play in regards to fountain creation. We’ll have to see!
42 notes · View notes
- Yeah, I’ll be making any corrections for stuff like that or spelling errors in the PDF. I’m still working on the PDF as a whole, but those corrections for Seam have been made.
- Geez, thinking about it he’d probably be hawking crypto if he was from current internet times, uuugh.
- I think plenty of people noticed that, actually!
35 notes · View notes
- I mean, I kinda covered a little bit of that in Paper Trail, honestly? I think Ralsei is aware of the player having control over Kris, since Ralsei frequently addresses UI elements or game aspects that are usually only relevant to the player. I’m not convinced yet that “he’s secretly eeeeevil!” or anything like that.
- Kris seemed to think that that book was never getting returned, so I’m going to guess no!
- I like to think so! At least get that little bit of closure!
37 notes · View notes
- Sob nooo, I don’t have enough wrist to draw that fast. :( (Or ideas, honestly! Just wanna see how more of canon develops!) But yeah, it’s a weird coincidence how soon they came out between each other!
- Awwww thank you so much for the kind words!! I really appreciate it, and I’m glad you liked it!
- Yes, this is the end! No real continuations, just silly extra stuff for the PDF. (And thank you!)
31 notes · View notes
- Yeah, I went ahead and did that. I think I intended to pin the masterpost awhile back and it just totally slipped my mind. But it’s there now! And thank you very much!!
- The genocide route in Undertale is pretty deliberate about pinning all your actions on you, the player. While what you are doing is terrible to all the characters in Undertale, there is still a sense of separation between you and the game, that the characters are directly seeing the player as the adversary they must (but cannot) defeat. In Snowgrave, however...not only is it killing a ton of random characters, but it’s doing so by manipulating a completely innocent party into actually doing it. Hell, it’s manipulating two characters that don’t want to be involved, since the player is convincing Noelle to act as such through Kris, who also does not appear to want anything like this. It’s just an extra layer of grossness on top of what Undertale already established was cruel.
(But thank you for the kind words, I’m glad you liked the stories!!)
- Huuuh, I could’ve absolutely sworn that either Seam or Jevil or King used he/him pronouns when talking about the Knight in chapter one...well, this is why I’m doing a thorough replay of both chapters!
63 notes · View notes
- But I already did this joke! :(
- Awwww thank you so much! I’m very glad that you enjoyed the story! And yes, I’ve seen the theory that he comes from the red-horned headband that Kris had, or possibly is the missing green crayon. All of those still seem like possibilities! And yeah, while I do think that Ralsei is hiding something very important, I’m not convinced that he’s secretly evil or anything like that.
- I dunno...I’d perhaps rather just be myself?? And also be funny
53 notes · View notes
- Insert [BIG SHOT] response here, I think!
- Gaster basically spilled out that he deliberately manipulated the player into participating in the game, and he was confident that the player’s desire to finish the game would always outweigh any genuine care for Kris and their friends. The player stopping the game proves him wrong - they did care for the characters more than their own satisfaction, and it gives them all a chance to actually undo Gaster’s machinations.
- Thanks so much, anon! And as someone who works in entertainment, I think it’s typically better for all involved if fandom and official canon stay as separate things. While it’d personally really excite me if he did read it, I don’t know if that’d be really the best choice for anyone! Aaaand sadly just couldn’t find any space for the dog in the story!
43 notes · View notes
- Ahaha thank you! I honestly loved all her expressions in chapter 2 (actually there were A+ expressions for so many characters, it was great) so that’s a big compliment!!
- I dunno if that’s cursed? Just kinda silly, seems like.
- Oh wow, that’s very fast! But thaaank you, I’m very glad that you liked them both! I am currently working on the PDF for Paper Trail...and after that, I’ve got another (very big) project in mind, but it’s secret for now!
44 notes · View notes
- Iiiiiii do not remember much about getting the tea and what everyone’s reaction to it was. I think I got either the Susie or Noelle tea? I’d need to replay that part for a refresher.
- I dunno if it’s confirmed yet! It certainly does seem to be pointing that direction, but I am getting the impression that the Knight is a third party at play, not necessarily just Kris themselves. But either way, theorizing is neat!
- Thank you very much!! And we’ll see, but I think the connection between UT and DR will be some aspect that matters to us, the players, rather than the characters or plot of DR. We’re coming into DR with all these expectations based on our experiences with UT, after all.
44 notes · View notes
- I feel like System Shock is something I should have known more about when it came out, but I did not. Don’t have much more to say on that.
- I think he looks very cute as is.
- There’s definitely some really unsettling elements there, and I’m sure they’ll be expanded upon in later chapters as we go on! Although with the weird/snowgrave route, Kris doesn’t actually kill anyone, it’s all manipulating Noelle into doing it.
36 notes · View notes
- Ahhh thanks for coming back to check it out! :D I hope you have a lot of fun both reading the comic and playing through the new chapter...I know I definitely did!
- Haha, thank you, it’s kinda neat to get in that space where stuff feels very canon!
- He definitely hits a certain type there...at least in this fictional universe, it’s actually funny.
36 notes · View notes