it’s the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century.
you can only reblog this today.
Canon Oscar: it’s fine
fanon Oscar: no it’s not fine, what the fuck
God of Light, to Ozma: “Heed this warning: where you seek comfort, you will only find pain.”
Rest of Volume 6: Oscar getting hurt by his new friends, probably the first friends he’s ever had, just as he was starting to feel more comfortable around them.
I just gonna leave this here before I disappear into the void.
Why can‘t Trump enter the White House anymore?
Because it is forbiden.
Blake: I don’t even wanna talk to her until I know for sure that she’s gay!
Blake: Wait, what are you d-
Sun: Excuse me, Yang! What color lipstick are you wearing?
Yang: Oh, I don’t wear lipstick. Just chapstick.
Sun: Oh, nice!
Sun, walking past Blake: Gay.
discord’s greatest triumph and worst mistake was giving us all the power to set your nickname to anything you wanted and change it as often as you liked because it means every time i post everyone else in the server is forced to read shit like “ceaseless watcher check out this juicy ass” and form an association of that with their idea of me as a person
Making friends with people from other countries is so crazy. I sent my group chat a Big Bird gif.
And this one girl says, “why isn’t he blue?”
I’m like, the fuck you mean??
So today I learned that in the Dutch version of Sesame Street, they do, in fact, have a blue Big Bird.
I was baffled by this so I went on Muppets Wiki and guess what.
In Mexico, Big Bird is green and his name is Abelardo.
Turkish Big Bird (aka Minik Kus) is apparently fucking orange.
This looks like a fuckin alternate universe or smth. I can’t.
To prove something to a friend, please
REBLOG IF YOU THINK ASEXUALS BELONG IN LGBTQ+ SPACES
LIKE IF YOU THINK ASEXUALS DON’T BELONG IN LGBTQ+ SPACES
REBLOGGING SO HARD.
YOU BETTER FUCKING BELIEVE IM REBLOGGING WTF
GET 👏🏼 RID 👏🏼 OF 👏🏼 ACE/AROPHOBIA 👏🏼
im gonna reblog this everytime i see it ,,
REBLOG THIS ALREADY!
Don’t fucking like this, R E B L O G
f*cking reblog, you cowards
Sooooo many people liked To the ones who are like me that just like posts without reading This isn’t towards you But the ones who knew what they were doing This is for you🖕
this is only my opinion though dont throw hands
Opinion? R E B L O G
REBLOG THIS DONT LIKE IT
DON’T LIKE THIS POST!
best reblog >:(
.-.)..Don’t be shy reblog more
Everyone: TERFs should shut up.
Galaxy-brained terf: Hmm, how curious, OP…all TERFs are women…and you want TERFs to shut up…so you despise and want to silence all women huh, you fascist pig. I am very intelligent.
Every terf in the notes:
OOGA BOOGA, MIGHTY VULVA!
I’ve seen the notes on this post and just want to reassure every TERF that so far I’ve read literally none of your essays.
Don’t get be wrong axolotls are adorable and deserve the love but I don’t see enough attention for their freaky cave hermit cousins the olm
Like if u think the woman on the right is just as beautiful as the women on the left
I thought the head was just stylization you know - as one does - but no that’s literally how they fucking look
i think i should just start stealing mutual’s posts. like. completely. not even changing any words
Laughter stops as people remember that STDs and STIs are an actual thing that happen whether one is on the pill or not.
*nearby lesbian laughter*
*muffled asexual snickering*
*conflicted pansexual noises*
*moderately panicked bisexual muttering*
HETEROSEXUAL SCREAMING IN ANGUISH
Laughter from anyone who realises condoms are not the only form of birth control.
Louder laughter from those that remember that STDs and STIs are an actual thing that happen whether one is on the pill or not.
Literally everyone, regardless of orientation, mutters awkwardly and shuffles away as they remember that STDs and STIs are an actual thing that can happen to anyone who is sexually active, and not just heterosexual people.
*asexual snickering increases in volume*
having adhd be like *watches 10 minutes of a movie* *pauses the movie to read 3 pages of a book* *puts the book down to watch 12 minutes of youtube* *pauses youtube to play 7 minutes of a video game* *quits the video game to watch 15 minutes of a tv show* *pauses the tv show to watch 10 more minutes of the movie*
- have fun
- write whatever is interesting to you, even if it won’t be interesting to anyone else
- appreciate kudos when they come, but don’t expect them
- appreciate comments when they come, but don’t expect them
- if you wish you could just write that one scene you have in your head, do that. you don’t need to create a 30K backstory for it first.
- embrace one shots
- embrace drabbles
- embrace writing your story out of order
- rough drafts are meant to be rough. if you can’t think of a word, put in a placeholder for it and keep going.
- try not to get stuck on the little things
- it’s okay if your readers can’t see the picture inside of your head
- some people work well when they have a posting schedule. some people work well when they don’t. it’s okay if you don’t know which kind of person you are, and it’s okay if the type of person you are changes over time.
- if a rule you created for yourself isn’t working for you, get rid of that rule.
- make fandom friends. even if they don’t read your fic, they’ll cheer you on while you write it.
- cheer on other writers you know. you’ll be cheering yourself at the same time.
- no trope or genre is better or worse than another one. they all just appeal to different audiences.
- quality and popularity are not the same thing, although they do sometimes overlap
- numbers and statistics will never tell you whether or not you’re a good writer. they will never tell you how valuable you are as a person.
- you belong in fandom if you want to be there
- you’re a writer as soon as you start writing things
- writing and posting are two different things. your story is still worth writing, even if you never plan to share it
- you don’t need to apologize for what you write or what you post.
- don’t worry about taking up too much space. the internet doesn’t have a maximum size.
- keep your readers in mind when you’re tagging your content. how could they search for your fic? if you use a tag, will be a reader who loves that tag be satisfied with how much it appears in your story?
- if you have a relationship in your fic that plays a minor role, tag it in the Additional Tags section instead of the Relationship section so that people who love that ship don’t get their hopes up
- be cautious when looking at bookmarks on your fic. they aren’t “extra comments.” that’s a space where readers make notes for themselves and each other, not for authors.
- you don’t need to know everything about canon before you start writing fic
- you don’t need to read fic in the same fandoms you write for
- you don’t need to read fic at all in order to write it
- love your work because sometimes you’re the only one who will - and that’s okay
- if your hobby starts feeling like a job, you might need to take a break before you get burnt out
- if you get stuck on a story, you can always start a new one
- if you fall out of love with a story, you can always stop writing it. if you’re worried about your readers, you can always give them a bullet point summary of where you were planning to go with thing. for a lot of people, that’s satisfying and provides closure
- if you get hate, report it
- use the tools at your disposal to block hate before it can come in (limiting or turning off comments, limiting or turning off asks, blocking users, etc)
- try replying to comments sometimes. it can be a lovely way to make fandom friends
- don’t be afraid to reblog your own writing posts.
- if you get stuck on your summary, just write 1) who the story is about 2) what they are doing and 3) what problem gets in their way
- notice when your writing makes you smile. that moment is a gift. enjoy it.
- notice when your writing makes you cry. that moment is a gift, too.
- even if you’re disappointed in how your story turned out, there’s something in there that’s fantastic. find that thing and focus on it and feel proud.
- some ideas are ones you want to write. some are ones you want to read. if you ever have too many ideas to deal with at once, give some of the latter ones away to someone else.
- sometimes the things you write will be really personal. be careful about putting them where other people can comment. they won’t know how personal it is for you, and you need to remember that comments aren’t about you, they’re about the story.
- remember that you can write series as well as stories. if the story is done but you still have passion or ideas, start a new one in the same universe.
- enjoy the satisfaction of finishing a story. savour it. bask in it a little while.
- don’t feel guilty about abandoning a story. not every story gets finished, and that’s okay
- you can have separate accounts for different fandoms. you can have one account with a million fandoms in it. do whatever works for you.
- sometimes writing is more important than sleep - but only sometimes
- it doesn’t matter if that story has been written before by someone else. it doesn’t matter if it was written by you. write it again.
- only follow the advice that makes sense to you. the rest isn’t important.