I’ve never really wrote a tutorial before so apologies if this is bad
1. okay first thing I do is pick three colors, a mid, dark, and light. I like to check the colors in greyscale to make sure there’s enough contrast between each one.
I then plop down a blob of whatever my middle tone color is.
2. next, I take my dark color and just sort of randomly place it around. I try to make sure there’s a good amount of both the mid and dark tones spread throughout. I personally like to keep it kinda messy. I also have pen pressure on for both brush size and opacity, so I can have some blending action going on.
3. for the next step I do the exact same thing as before, except with the light color.
4. aight this is where we start adding details. see how you just have a bunch of colors and edges where two colors meet? use the eyedropper and go to an area where two colors meet, eyedrop a color, and then use that color to draw in your grass blades. I do this at every point where colors meet. should note I personally like to use a square brush, but you can really just use anything.
5. you can technically stop at the last step if you’re going for a more simple look, but to add more details I go to the “empty” areas of solid color and just draw in random strokes using a color nearby. it’s just a way to fill up the empty space.
6. basically more of the same idea of eyedropping and drawing. for more variety so things look interesting, I like to add random plant shapes.
7. and so the grass doesn’t look too plain, I add random dots of color and pretend it’s flowers and stuff.
and there you have it, this is how I approach drawing grass.
So here are my tips for drawing side profile views and study people’s faces! I wish I could explain more but I’m all over the place I’m sorry ㅠㅠㅠㅠ but well, I hope this can be useful for someone!
Hi! Made an incredibly quick and easy to comprehend guide because you freaks need it tbh. Image quality kinda sucks but whatever, you get it. Stop putting yellowface on my dash.
Hello!! THIS IS A TUMBLR ✨HUG ✨ PASS IT ON TO YOUR 10 FAVORITE FOLLOWERS.
AW THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHH
It’s very hard for me to only choose 10 but some of my fav followers and some of the people who I think are THE BEST are:
IT’S HALLOWEEN HERES SOME TNBC FANART
( Reblogs are appreciated!!! )
And since I am dead, I can take off my head to recite Shakespearean quotations.
Toon adoptables! With and without the old film filter! These funny friends are going for $45 each! Feel free to message me if you are interested. Signal boosts are always encouraged and appreciated! <3
Redrawn the tall pumpkin guy ^w^
Age: 300 (immortal)
Height: ‘7’ feet
Occupation: Kind Warlock
Personality: Silly (good silly), good-hearted, calm, deborain, & creative
Likes: make people laugh, happiness, magic, his home, magic, dancing, & his cared ones
Dislikes: Chaos, scaring people, cruel monsters (who play their horrible games of hunting innocent mortals), his cared ones injuried, & loud noises (except the firework ones)
Give my handsome man some loving! ^^ and hope you like him!
Trying somthing new, hope you like it!
Oh my god, I had that same feeling too
Aww thank you very much Erika❤️
@ameliaongaku @nichole-jones-and-family @sparklijam @spaloonbabooguuscooties @boxcatcomic @xyuniconnijix @moonlightlibra20 @king-trollex-fan @hickoppy @emilythehybridwolf @bloodmoon24 @gloomycherub-mysterious @esmerald13potter @geraldinekawai @shai-pop-blog
You guys are all AWESOME~!!!!!
I tag my girlfriend too! @ameliaongaku
Thanks to all of you!!
Omg so many of you mentioned me like waaaaaaah~! Thank you~! QwQ
Well then, my turn~!
@moonlightlibra20 @boxcatcomic @roshellow29 @lasirenacanta @black0mangle @bloodmoon24 @king-trollex-fan @nichole-jones-and-family @gloomycherub-mysterious @geraldinekawai @emilythehybridwolf @shai-pop-blog @esmerald13potter
@boxcatcomic , @sparklijelly / @sparklijam , @bloodmoon24 , @lasirenacanta , @xyuniconnijix, @hildagirl99 , @pink-posey , @shai-pop-blog , @nichole-jones-and-family , @emilythehybridwolf , @jade-green-butterfly , @black0mangle , @esmerald13potter , @geraldinekawai , @nectoclaw , @king-trollex-fan , @roshellow29 , @youwishyouweregay , @ameliaongaku , @moonlightlibra20 , @hickoppy and WHOLE ENTIRE OF AMAZING PEOPLES AND AND ARTISTS! ☆*･゜ﾟ･*\(^O^)/*･゜ﾟ･*☆
⌘ atla characters: sokka↳That’s right I’m Sokka. It’s pronounnced with an ‘okka’. Young ladies, I rocked ya!
Pumpkin time! I looove pumpkin flavoured sweets! Pumpkin pie is my favourite 😄💕
A few days late, but here is the last set of Inktober 2020 themed potions! This was a really fun project and the first time I’ve actually finished Inktober… albeit, without doing any actual ink…But definitely a good challenge and I’m glad to see so many of you enjoying this series and wanting to use it for your games!
Which one is your favorite from this set? Which one is your favorite out of all the sets?? Let me know!! :D
I believe this is set 4 now!? (honestly this is the farthest I’ve ever gotten into an Inktober. Ironically, because I wasn’t doing it in ink probably) This was a really fun set to do, it had some challenging shapes and I ended up adding a lot more color to these.
Let me know, which one of these is your favorite? Which one is your favorite from all the designs done so far??? And again, thanks for the positive response I’ve been getting to these! <3
Oh yeah ^^
This is what I imagine the PPG villains would look like a few years later. Mojo Jojo’s still the same because I feel like he’s the type to never change his wardrobe unless he feels a need to (in other words, he’s wearing the thigh high boots to the grave)