Constellations: Auriga, Cassiopeia, Ursa Major, and Lyra.
Stars: Capella, Tish, Dubhe, Vega.
Sagittarius [the teapot] is on the same longitude as Lyra.
Puppis [star: Canopus] is on the same longitude as Auriga.
There each 6 hours apart. If one is straight up, then in 6 hours, the other will be straight up. Well, I’m rounding but so what it’s obvi a work still in progress.
A week ago I got serious food poisoning, and in 30 minutes I vomited more than I have in whole my life.
Now I have a vomit fetish! Please vomit on meeeeeee
- Oh my God, learn it in conjunction with learning Physics.
- That ∫ stands for Speed. This is The Speed of something which you are looking at; and, you are reverting it back into the Path itself.
- The Speed of The Area below The Path is equal to The Path itself.
- The ∫ with limits is an Area below a path, not a Speed of a path. The a to b mean The Area to The Boundary.
- The product of two functions is equal to the sum of those two functions related integrals. Or, path*path=related path + related path. UV = ∫ U dv + ∫ V du
- When you substitute u for x, oh my God, make the function apply only to the new variable u, not at all to x. That way, you instantly get (blah)*du = dx.
Derivative calculus is easy, tho:
- The Path is at the highest height when The Speed has reached zero
- The Speed is at its fastest when The Acceleration has reached zero
- Negative acceleration makes a curve which spills water
- Positive acceleration makes a curve which holds water
- When the speed is at its fastest, the path is between up and down
- When the acceleration is at its fastest, the speed is between up and down
Why were you born? Why should you live? Why should you die? Why should you leave? Why should you come?
There is no reason.
Success is good only sparingly. Too much success, takes control of your entire life: guarding that success.
The worst thing in the whole world, is getting exactly what you want.