“Forever is a lie, because tomorrow isn’t promised, but I promise that if tomorrow comes, I will still love you.”
“You deserve someone who texts you boring little details of their day just so they have a reason to talk to you.”
Tumblr is the move. It’s the media without the social for me.
You are beautiful and I know it because of the way you treat other people.
Learn to let go by choosing to love yourself.
Why stress over someone who won’t even text to see if you are alright?
When things really hurt you they make you quiet.
The Dead Thoughts
Looking for a pen pal form 💌
You can copy and paste these questions and fill in your answers and send it into the submissions on this blog and I’ll post them and tag you!
Whats your username?
What country are you from?
How old are you?
Where do you want to send letters to?
What’s the age range of the pen pal you’re looking for?
Some of your interests?
Good luck loves! 💌
You’re in her dm’s, I am in her letters. We are not the same.
cute things to include in penpal letters 🖊💌✨
- poems that remind you of your penpal, or poems you wrote for them
- a hand drawn portrait of them, if you’re artistically inclined
- a list of book, movie, or tv show recommendations
- a connect four game! you just draw out the board and then color in a chip every time it’s sent back and forth between you
- homemade crosswords, personalized to your penpal
- homemade word searches
- doodles you’ve made! you can even put double stick tape on the back, cut them out, and then put them on wax paper to make them into stickers!
- a playlist of your favorite songs at the moment
- homemade collages matching the aesthetic of your penpal
- a list of questions for them
- pressed flowers
- friendship bracelets
- little embroidery squares! these are so cute and you can personalize them
- cute crocheted things, like hearts, clovers, flowers, etc
- iron on patches
- tea bags
It’s okay to feel nothing, the moon isn’t always full.
“Your life is a puzzle, dont waste your time trying to place people where they don’t fit.”
— Wiz Khalifa
“And so it seems I must always write you letters that I can never send.”
— Sylvia Plath