I just wanted to say that we were trending in several countries (America, Russia, Rumania…) and that’s the current status of it trending in Russia. Nearly 48.4k tweets… It’s amazing. ❤️
Liam’s new header on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube with the caption “Here’s to the future…” on his bio (on IG too) - 13.01
I know it’s a risk, but I think we all could all use some positivity. It would be great if you could share it. ❤️
liam is honestly a powerhouse…..so many vocally demanding song and he sang the absolute crap out of every single one. I love him so much 🥺🥺🥺
I know I always say the same thing, but LIAM’S VOCALS ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD! This man was born to do this. I’m constantly in awe of him, always and forever!
he gets turned on by zayn's high notes wbk 🏃🏽♀️
this is the same man who admitted to making out with zayn
Liam talking about Zayn’s high note in You & I
Liam and his vocal abilities/range are underappreciated by people in the fandom
the way he’s the best vocalist in the band……. people in the fandom (whether 1d or solo work relating to the band) dont wanna admit it bc they dont like liam himself. truthfully he’s got more vocal training and has the best technique out of all of them. only zayn could keep up with him but even then, i think liam’s range is that 🤏 much wider than zayn’s just because he can go low where zayn can’t. his vocal abilities are incredibly under appreciated. it’s unfortunate that his first album didn’t show it as much as i wouldve liked.
send me controversial or unpopular opinions and I’ll tell you if I agree or disagree 🐸 ☕️
Liam recently liked Harry’s IG post - 01.01
- liam and louis adressing the baby doll in helsink, stating several times how its “not real” (louis) and “its a fake baby” (liam): x / x
(also just in general how similiar all of the members babygates are; if you start looking into it, there’s really no denying it)
- the way it was all set up? no words for how creepy it is
- the worlds longest and shadiest pregnancy (you have to scroll a bit down, but this is also a very good recap of the whole ch*am sham!)
- this article is pretty interesting, especially the parts about “being private”
- liams promo always revolves around stunts and the babygate (and its always the same rehearsed stories)
- this video which makes me beyond uncomfortable and makes me hate everyone who plays a part in this entire fucked up situation
- the birth story (also, him being able to walk being a few months old and then a couple weeks ago liam said about bear who by now is three that he cant speak in entire sentences? okay.)
- instances where stories/time didnt match up: x / x / x / x
- body language and facial expressions when asked about stuff relating to stunts/babygate: x / x / x / x / x
- this will forever make me laugh
- vowing to “quit smoking for his son”… and then he didnt
- sperm donor theory
- a few posts id like to highlight: x / x / x / x / x / x / x
Funny how the new pic liam posted of m*ya is staged to show off her “engagement” ring.
Funny how that one, the one of Maxim Magnus and the one of him near the Christmas tree have the exact same light/editing - Almost like they were taken at the same time, weeks ago.
Funny how the pictures were only posted today, right after the tickets for the LP Show - Act 4 went on sale.
It’s almost like this is all a publicity stunt meant to bring in more views and money, and not a genuine relashionship.
Thank you for the prompt, I am truly sorry it has taken me so long to write it, but I hope it’s worth the wait.
This ended up being 5K+, so if you are having problems with the “Read More,” it is also posted at AO3.
Liam sat in the A&E, holding his arm against his chest and trying not to cry in front of his mate. Louis was still laughing at him for falling off the ladder. “It’s your fault,” he snapped. “If you hadn’t dragged me to that damn theatre to help you, I wouldn’t be here right now with a shattered arm!”
The curtain was pushed to the side then, Liam’s jaw dropping when the most beautiful person he’d ever seen walked in holding an x-ray film. “It’s not shattered,” he said, sliding the film onto the light box on the wall. “In fact, it’s not even broken.”
“And who are you?” Louis asked.
“Sorry, I’m Dr. Zayn Malik, one of the residents here.” He held a hand out to Louis. “Since you aren’t the one sitting on the bed, I’m assuming you are not Mr. Payne.”
Liam waved the hand of the arm that wasn’t currently throbbing. “That would be me. Liam Payne.”
“Can you verify your date of birth, please?” Dr. Malik asked, looking down at the chart.
“August 29, 1993,” Liam said, smiling when the doctor looked up at him, his eyes widening for a second.
“Right. Well, where do you think you fall on this pain scale?” he asked, showing Liam a picture of faces that went from green and smiling to red and crying.
“About orangey-frowny?” Liam answered.
Dr. Malik closed his eyes for a minute, taking a deep breath and chuckling. “Orangey-frowny is which number?”
Liam’s face flushed as he took in the numbers above and below the drawings. “Seventy-nine.”
Dr. Malik’s brows furrowed. “Would you say you’re more a yellow-orange or a red-orange?” He reached for the IV pole that held the machine they used to take vitals. He pulled out a thermometer and ran it across Liam’s forehead. “Normal.”
“He’s not usually this clueless,” Louis said, looking worried.
Liam frowned. “I don’t know what colour it hurts! It just hurts!” he whined, feeling ridiculous.