Kinkza- *coughs* Kazuha, what happened to Conan? Did he return to the moon- uh, Mouri's? If so, how did he escape?
Kinkza?! … Well, he is back at Ran-chan’s place now, but… it’s kinda a long story, ya see.
(Part 1 of 3)
-drops all my oats into ur shirts- oh deary me and my clumsy feet I'm sorry let me get that for you -reaches into your shirt-
I’m gonna be pulling outs out of my clothes all day... ;_;
Oh, hey there. -grunts toots- It's great to meet hhrnjh ooo hhrnkjj hooo to meet you -sweats- hhhrrbjjjjjkkk phewwww I just love to break hhhfnkk UNF -poot- break wind as I can fart hhnrkk ho hhrrnjkdkd -poots- hh fart glitter
... Um... it’s... it’s nice to meet you too...?
Ran could recall a few certain incidents... [text: Kazuha-chan: nothing about you is innocent]
Kazuha mock gasped.
[text: ;_; I’m hurt! I’m pure hearted!]
Give him back Kazuha-chan ;.;
But he’s so comfortable!
… -coughs- well, for me anyway.
[text: Kazuha-chan: Are you sure? Typically, there's a sort of implication when you say something like that.~]
Kazuha vehemently shook her head in denial before realising Ran could not see her.
Well... probably. Green eyes narrowed as she glared cautiously around her room for hidden cameras.
[text: I’m sure!! ;_; That might apply to you, Ran-chan, but I’m innocent!]
[text: Kazuha-chan: Kinky.~]
As the phone buzzed beside her, Kazuha’s attention shifted to the lit screen. Her eyes swept across the text and a heavy blush crossed her face.
[text: R-Ran-chan! >n
what is your best memory with Heiji
It’s kind of worrying, really...
But outside of cases, let’s see...Don’t say handcuffs, don’t say handcuffsHandcuffs!
... Wait. NO. THAT’S NOT IT! >////
Do you ever get slightly embarrassed when you think back on how you were kind of jealous/suspicious of Ran when you first met her, given how close you two are now?
I’m lucky Ran-chan was so understanding. She’s a wonderful friend, and I feel terrible that I was so suspicious of her...
I know she doesn’t hold it against me, but I wish I’d been nicer to her.
What would you do if you found yourself handcuffed to Heiji again?
There is only so much Heiji one can take...
[Kami: Tagged by @ask-mouri-ran
Rules: Share 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions provided by the tagger, tag 11 awesome people and leave 11 questions for them to answer!
1. I lost my life to Pokemon Sun. (Sorry! I’ll answer some asks soon, I promise!)
2. I’m an Australian! Hence why I tend to spell colour with an added u, among a few other words.
3. I have green eyes. Every time I see a character with green eyes, it makes me like them more. I don’t know why! I just feel like there’s surprisingly few green eyed characters.
4. I’ve never had Starbucks. I meant to get some last time I went to the city, but I spent all my money at a pop culture store. ;_;
5. I love drawing and writing, but I don’t intend to make a career out of either.
6. Heiji is my favourite character in Detective Conan, followed closely by Kazuha!
7. I initially didn’t care much for Kazuha’s character, but slowly grew to love her.
8. My favourite Pokemon is Flaaffy! Well, there’s another one too, but I wont say it since it’s from the new games.
9. I absolutely hate hot weather. At least in cold weather, you can pile on clothes.
10. I am terrible with schedules.
11. Other than Detective Conan, I also like Fairy Tail and Miraculous Ladybug!
1. Do you have any pets?
Yes. Dogs, cats, rabbits, rats, cockatiels, goats, horses, chickens and goldfish.
2. What kind of music do you listen to?
Hm... usually pop? Though it varies a lot. There’s not really a kind of music I don’t like.
3. What’s something good that happened recently?
I caught a shiny in Pokemon Sun! :D
4. Your opinion on coffee? Like it, don’t? What do you put in it if you do drink it?
I like some kinds! Instant coffee I used to like but not I’m not so fond of it. When I do have it, it’s usually 2 coffee 1 sugar. Sometimes 2 sugars. Depends how I feel at the time, but I’m not big on it.
5. Do you have any items that you only keep because they were important to you as a kid? If so, what are they?
A Zelda themed GBA SP and Pokemon Emerald. I got them both when Emerald first came out, and it was my first actual Pokemon game! I had played Yellow and Gold before, but they were my sibling’s games.
6. The kindest compliment you’ve ever received?
I don’t really know. People tend to say I’m easy to get along with and funny, so maybe that? I like being told I’m funny because it means my horrible jokes have a positive effect :D
7. What do you put on your pizza? Do you even eat pizza?
I eat a lot of different types of pizza. If I make it at home, though, it’s usually just tomato sauce with ham, cheese and pineapple. I don’t care what anyone says, pineapple on pizza is nice.
8. Do you read fanfiction? Why, or why not?
I read it and write it! I like to read the stories people come up with about characters I’m invested in. Plus, sometimes their writing styles give me ideas to improve my own writing.
9. Do you have any puns to share?
I get sent puns far too often on a daily basis lol. The only pun I ever really use is “I Bayleef in you!”. I love pokepuns.
10. What’s your favorite season and what do you like to do during it?
Autumn! I like to go out and see all the prettily coloured leaves. It makes me sad that the trees around my house stay green in Autumn.
11. Are you afraid of horses?
Not really, though I completely understand why other people are.
Questions for Tags
I suck at thinking up questions so I’m skipping this bit 8′D Feel free to do Ruby’s version! Or I’m happy to write some up if anyone really wants me to.]