quick question: who’s doing it like loona?
Loona gave y’all three black girls, a woman wearing a hijab, a disabled girl, an albino woman, women of differing body types, heights and cultures(without being disrespectful) all while having them portray loona symbolism…the whole mv was basically centered around the women and the message of empowerment and you mean to tell me they aren’t THE top rookies right now??? Some of y’all really think that????
no one is doing it like loona!
some of you never listened to f(x)’s discography and it shows
what’s wild is that every member of wonder girls is That Bitch
“Everyone, my happy days of dating are over. That man is merely a part of my past now. One can’t try to have a boat float on water that’s already gone downstream. I, Jung Ye-eun, will not look back to the past. I will only look forward and I will keep walking!” - Age of Youth (2016-present)
f(shinee) stans are the epitome of taste. You will BEAT natural selection while the others die off. You ARE the dominant race. You WILL live a long & fulfilled life. Thank you for your great contributions to this earth.
Girl Group Network – a blog dedicated to giving light to kpop’s female groups and soloists – is very excited to announce that member and affiliate applications are open, and we will be tracking the tag #ggnet again! ♡
Anyone can add #ggnet within the first 5 tags of any girl group/female soloist creations you make! The network will track this tag and reblog content that we see onto our blog.
Reblog this post to help us spread the word!
If you wish to apply to be a member of the network, here are the requirements:
- Follow the network and reblog this post! (Likes count as bookmarks.)
- Submit a complete application here.
- You must have a blog with girl groups/female soloists content, as well as prior experience making gifs and/or edits.
- You must have the time to dedicate to the blog - posting original content of your own (or reblogging other’s content) 2-3 times a week onto the blog. Don’t apply and be inactive! We take this very seriously. Hiatuses are understandable as long as you inform admins in advance.
- We will NOT tolerate whitewashing, insensitivity (racism, homophobia, transphobia, etc.), rudeness towards other members of the blog, sexualization of idols, or koreaboos.
Here’s what you can expect as a member:
- An admin will reach out to to send you a request to join to the blog, add you to the members page, and teach you about our tagging system. Please keep your inbox and messages open!
- You will add Girl Group Network somewhere on your blog. Start using the #ggnet tag!
- (Optional) Join the member group chat to talk about kpop and female groups/soloists, and take requests :)
Please note that we are not accepting admins at the moment. If you have any questions, just send us an ask here. Good luck!
We are also looking for kpop fy! blogs and networks to be affiliates with! Submit an application here.
some of you never listened to luna’s free somebody b-sides and it shows
mutuals, talk to me: why is giffing so addicting? like, we don’t get paid for it, it takes a shit ton of time to do, Photoshop is a menace, people steal our work and say they ‘found it on The Internet™ uwu’ (where do you think The Internet™ found it, Jan?), our creations flop like
limp dicksdead fish all the time because no-one reblogs anymore in this cursed era of tumblr — and yet, whenever I’m bored, my go-to entertainment is giffing something. I watch movies or shows and I make note of aesthetic shots automatically, I see a scene and think ‘yeah, gotta gif this right here.’ what’s up with that? why do we do this to ourselves?