The upcoming “Hawkeye” series at Disney Plus has cast a number of key roles, Variety has learned exclusively from sources.
Along with series leads Jeremy Renner returning as Clint Barton and Hailee Steinfeld starring as Kate Bishop, “Hawkeye” adds:
- Florence Pugh as Yelena Belova, reprising her role from Black Widow
- Vera Farmiga in the role of Eleanor Bishop, Kate’s mother
- Fra Fee as Kazimierz “Kazi” Kazimierczac, a mercenary villain (Clown)
- Tony Dalton as Jack Duquesne (possibly Swordsman)
- Alaqua Cox as Maya Lopez/Echo, a deaf Native American superhero
- Zahn McClarnon as William Lopez, likely to play Maya’s father
“Hawkeye” is currently filming in Brooklyn.