yoooooooo your at is so good!!! it needs so many more notes!! (side note, I noticed you haven't drawn mothra much; just not your style or smth?)
Thanks! yeah, Mothra is quite hard to draw haha
HEADSHOT SKETCH 18$USD ↓
HALF BODY SKETCH 23$ USD ↓
FULL BODY SKETCH 35$ USD ↓
COLOR HEADSHOT SKETCH 25$ USD ↓
FULL COLOR HEADSHOT 50$ USD ↓
FULL BODY COLOR SKETCH $65 USD ↓
FULL BODY FULL COLOR 100$ USD ↓
MINIS! 50$ USD ↓
this are my commissions prices, please contact me via mail for better communication :) I check that more often than tumblr: firstname.lastname@example.org
• I have the right to decline any commission
• Deadlines should be expressed ahead of time• After you send me the references of your character, I’ll draw a initial sketch, if you are okay with it, we’ll proceed to the payment
• The payment is done via PayPal
• NO REFUNDS: once you accept working with me, the amount of time i put on your commission can’t be refunded nor the money.• I’ll send you an invoice for you to pay, this is the ONLY way i receive payments.
• There’s a +extra cost $ if you come up without references and you wish to me to design your character, this extra depends on the level of complexity of your commission, Usually, It’s the original price by 2
• When designing your character, 3 main designs are made to choose features from them to come with a good final design of your choice.
• After the commission is paid, I’ll send you screenshots of the process, working on base of your feedback
• The Commission can be cancelled though, but only on the initial sketch phase
• If your references are from a cartoonish character, it’s going to be drawn on my current art-style, unless it’s specified otherwise.
• You can choose if you wan’t me to take design freedom or stay strict on your design
• Since i’m not very good at backgrounds, they are not included on this list, but if you really want one we can discuss about it
• I’m allowed to upload your commission once i’m done with it, unless you clarify that you don’t want to (maybe it’s a gift drawing, or you want to keep it personal)• The commission will be uploaded in low-quality and with a bunch of watermarks over it on my social media
• You’ll be the owner of the HD file, without watermarks nor filters.
• The file you receive from the commission are JPEG or PNG, you can’t have access to editable files• Finished commissions should NOT be edited or altered
• If you want a drawing that’s off limits from this examples, we can discuss about it
• Please be specific and confident on what do you want!
• examples can be found in my blog using #tags such as #headshot or #commission and at https://www.deviantart.com/spacedragon14
• There’s also a ‘Commission’ button in my blog!