Hey NCTzen! We hope you’re prepared for part two, and even if you’re not, we most certainly have your back. The following support guide should provide you with some pointers on how to support OT23 during the second phase of this era, along with updated goals. Please do not forget to take breaks from streaming and not pressure yourself too much in order to enjoy this comeback to the fullest!
👉 Youtube | Goal: 15M views & 1M likes
Please know that YouTube has become a lot stricter in recent years and invalidates a lot more views than they did before. Hence keep in mind the following when streaming the upcoming NCT 2020 music videos:
- Do NOT use any unapproved tricks or extensions (Adblock, Auto Refresh, etc)!
- Manually stream music videos. This means watching about 5 to 8 times until the end of a video, closing the video and watching other videos in between (i.e. WayV ‘Turn Back Time’ MV) before repeating this process again.
- Use a playlist only when you can’t manually stream. The playlist must consist of at least two other videos in order to not look like spam!
- Don’t watch in incognito mode or log out of your account.
- You must watch the music video from SMTOWN’s or NCT’s official YouTube channel!
- Like, comment and share the video!
👉 Trends | Goal: No.1 trending on Youtube, Twitter and Weibo, No.1 Real-time Search on Naver
Most of these are pretty straightforward, but we’ll elaborate on Naver specifically as it’s not as commonly used amongst international fans.
- Go to https://www.naver.com/
- Enter NCT, NCT 2020, or the title track in question into the search bar
- Click on a related article or blog entry and stay on the page for at least 10 seconds
- Repeat this however many times with a variety of related keywords and articles
Want to know more? Go to our support guide where we explain in detail how music shows work and in what other ways you can support NCT. If you have any concerns, feedback or questions, feel free to send us an ask and we’d love to help. Happy streaming!
👉 Tutorial: NCT Support Guide