dearly beloved, i want to line the pieces up, yours and mine.
Iida took a step closer to the other boy and Sero could tell he was getting a little flustered. “And what if someone got hurt from that speaker, Sero? What if instead of static and blew and fell on a student’s table or All Might forbid, an actual student!”
It was Sero’s turn to take a step closer. “I don’t know what you want me to say! Everything I try to do is somehow wrong, even when it’s for the right reasons!”
The class rep looked like he was close to saying something he’d regret down the line. “Well, then maybe you should think more rationally instead of selfishly, Hanta!”
Sero got that strange feeling again but this time he knew why he had caught it. Disappointment. For both himself and that Iida had thought of him as something to be closely overserved, like an untrained puppy.
Sero and Kaminari are always getting in trouble for the silly pranks they pull on their classmates. But what happens when Sero gets yelled at by his crush, and according to an unreliable source, people are starting to get fed up with the gags. Hanta starts to change in little ways, but what happens when he’s confronted by his crush and insecurities head on?
Words: 5382, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English
- Fandoms: 僕のヒーローアカデミア | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia
- Rating: Teen And Up Audiences
- Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply
- Categories: M/M
- Characters: Iida Tenya, Sero Hanta, Bakugou Katsuki, Kirishima Eijirou, Jirou Kyouka, Kaminari Denki, Class 1-A, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead, the m words in here but im not tagging him bc ew
- Relationships: Iida Tenya/Sero Hanta, side Bakugou Katsuki/Kirishima Eijirou - Relationship, Jirou Kyouka/Yaoyorozu Momo if you squint
- Additional Tags: Miscommunication, Misunderstandings, Angst, this was more angsty then intended, Angst with a Happy Ending, Fluff and Angst, Mineta Minoru Being an Asshole, Mineta Minoru is a Little Shit, Villain Mineta Minoru, Hurt/Comfort, Oblivious Iida Tenya, Pining Sero Hanta, Kaminari Denki is a Good Friend
Read Here: http://archiveofourown.org/works/23323342