Bakugou hated it. Every damn second. He hated how it felt and what it was doing with his head. He hated what it was doing with his body.
Every time he looked in the mirror, he saw himself shrink. The rigorous training didn’t really do anything to slow the process. On the contrary, it made it even faster.
He was getting more and more skinny. More and more weak.
It was much worse than what he’s been through after the sludge villain incident. That was hard enough…
Bakugou suffers from PTSD and developed anorexia due to both the sludge villain and AFO’s quirk.
Words: 2542, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English
Series: Part 1 of All the colors of their pain
- Fandoms: 僕のヒーローアカデミア | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia
- Rating: Teen And Up Audiences
- Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply
- Characters: Bakugou Katsuki, Bakugou Katsuki’s Parents, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead, Yagi Toshinori | All Might, League of Villains (mentioned), Sludge Villain, Midoriya Izuku
- Additional Tags: Anorexia, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - PTSD, Self-Hatred, Hurt/Comfort, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Anorexic Bakugou Katsuki
Read Here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/23376808