Biraz büyütüldüm, sonra hep büyüdüm ben.
- They all decide that they might as well stick together in the mansion rather than on their own
- Most of them change their mind after a week
- Allison buys a bunch of cute patterned masks for everyone
- Klaus tries to knit some for everyone but he’s not the best and masks with that many large gaps would be kind of inefficient
- Ben both lectures everyone on protecting themselves and others by staying inside and then goes and bothers Klaus about going out as long as it’s someplace not too crowded
- Five and Diego will not stay inside no matter what
- Luther is one of those people that wears a mask but takes it off when talking to people
- Vanya and Allison try to come up with ideas of what to do so everyone’s not bored out of their mind
- Monopoly was not a good idea
- Klaus likes sliding down the stairs on a mattress
- Whenever they go to the store they bring the whole crew because “Come on Luther, we haven’t had any good snacks for two weeks!”
- Luther tries to sneak out and go to the store on his own in order to get more healthy food like apples
- Klaus almost always catches him and goes along to make sure he gets Cheetos and Scooby-Doo gummies and stuff like that
- Luther, Allison, and Vanya are the only ones with healthy eating habits
- Diego once cracked a raw egg into his mouth so you know when this boy is hungry he just finds whatever is closest and puts very little time and effort into anything he eats
- Klaus and Five will both forget to eat until Grace or Pogo reminds them and then it’s rare that they eat and actual meal
- Ben doesn’t eat since he’s a ghost but when he was alive he ate like everything was his last meal
- He and Five always ate things with high calories because both of their powers used a lot of energy
- Grace and Pogo are both fine in quarantine since they were confined to the house when Reggie was alive but it’s a bit difficult to try and get the kids to try and not be as chaotic as possible
- It is hard to try and get everyone together for a meal, or make sure everyone is inside the house at night, or make sure that they are sleeping and not dead
- Klaus summons a different ghost each day to try and learn something new like Spanish, or calligraphy, or sewing, but he usually loses his focus after one afternoon
- He does get into photography, and uses a big, old-fashioned camera to take pictures of his siblings at unflattering moments
- They have a chart that says how many time one of them almost killed another
- Luther: 4
- Diego: 17
- Allison: 6
- Klaus: 11
- Five: 49
- Ben: 2
- Vanya: 4
Five: Do you take constructive criticism?
Klaus: Not without crying.
The Boy icons
•Please like or reblog if saved•
Klaus tried to comprehend what when and where while his brother gave him his usual dry comments. Everything around him had changed in just a couple seconds of time. The environment, the sounds, his life….
It felt like the weight of the whole world just came down onto his shoulders and stomach. This was all so fucked up.
He’d almost whispered the name of the man he loved and who disappeared in front of his eyes, only to be replaced by his brother who stood in front of him now in some sort of abandoned alley.
Klaus blinked a few times, his eyes still irritated by the dust that got in them only a few minutes ago.
“I just…. I think I need a minute” he fought not to lose control over his legs as he slowly lowered himself onto his knees. “You just erm…. you go ahead.” he sniffed as once more he tried to comprehend what just happened. “…. Yeah…. yeah I just need a moment.” he mumbled, more towards himself than his brother. Drops of sweat rolled down his neck and face, mixing with the dust that covered most of his body, leaving trails on his skin.
A sigh escaped his mouth when another comment came in his direction. A comment followed by one of the most regular questions he got since he came back ‘home’.
How much have you had?…..
It certainly didn’t keep him from taking another sip from his drink and enjoying the taste of a cigarette while he was there.
“Oh I’m sorry for being the only one who enjoys himself now that the old man’s gone.” he chuckled as his next words waited to come out of his mouth. “Why are we here again?
“zihnimi ellerim arasına ver, ne olur. bir çömleğin çamurunu ezer gibi yoğurayım da, susmak nedir bilsin artık.”
“salt sizi sevenleri severseniz ne yararınız olur? günahkarlar bile kendilerini sevenleri sever.”
I’m back on my bullshit, drawing the same character for the thousandth time!
Belki yarın daha güzel olur …
finesse the sketch
i gave him 2 looks 1 for each occasion
“Bizi zaman yenecek.”