- They all decide that they might as well stick together in the mansion rather than on their own
- Most of them change their mind after a week
- Allison buys a bunch of cute patterned masks for everyone
- Klaus tries to knit some for everyone but he’s not the best and masks with that many large gaps would be kind of inefficient
- Ben both lectures everyone on protecting themselves and others by staying inside and then goes and bothers Klaus about going out as long as it’s someplace not too crowded
- Five and Diego will not stay inside no matter what
- Luther is one of those people that wears a mask but takes it off when talking to people
- Vanya and Allison try to come up with ideas of what to do so everyone’s not bored out of their mind
- Monopoly was not a good idea
- Klaus likes sliding down the stairs on a mattress
- Whenever they go to the store they bring the whole crew because “Come on Luther, we haven’t had any good snacks for two weeks!”
- Luther tries to sneak out and go to the store on his own in order to get more healthy food like apples
- Klaus almost always catches him and goes along to make sure he gets Cheetos and Scooby-Doo gummies and stuff like that
- Luther, Allison, and Vanya are the only ones with healthy eating habits
- Diego once cracked a raw egg into his mouth so you know when this boy is hungry he just finds whatever is closest and puts very little time and effort into anything he eats
- Klaus and Five will both forget to eat until Grace or Pogo reminds them and then it’s rare that they eat and actual meal
- Ben doesn’t eat since he’s a ghost but when he was alive he ate like everything was his last meal
- He and Five always ate things with high calories because both of their powers used a lot of energy
- Grace and Pogo are both fine in quarantine since they were confined to the house when Reggie was alive but it’s a bit difficult to try and get the kids to try and not be as chaotic as possible
- It is hard to try and get everyone together for a meal, or make sure everyone is inside the house at night, or make sure that they are sleeping and not dead
- Klaus summons a different ghost each day to try and learn something new like Spanish, or calligraphy, or sewing, but he usually loses his focus after one afternoon
- He does get into photography, and uses a big, old-fashioned camera to take pictures of his siblings at unflattering moments
- They have a chart that says how many time one of them almost killed another
- Luther: 4
- Diego: 17
- Allison: 6
- Klaus: 11
- Five: 49
- Ben: 2
- Vanya: 4
The Horror icons
•Please like or reblog if saved•
Kalbinin sesini dinle,
En büyük yanlışların
En kötü varoluşların
İçimdeki çocuğun evi yıkıldı. Şimdi yüz adam sarılsa, sevse, o ev yine de inşa olmaz. 22.01.2020*
Gelen o vakitsiz hasretlere sordum,
“Bir şey gelmez elden” dediler mahvoldum.
“Cesede kurşun, nanköre şiir işlemez.”
OH MY FUCK.
so y’all know mcr have their ‘return’ show LA. Return remember that.
so gerard’s post:
but then we see:
pulling a ben? mr min what are you insinuating?
our blessed, emo, bastard boy is returning?
when you get the new apple update
what else is left to do other than make your bois.
Klaus and Ben shared a room????
okay so, for a while now me and a friend of mine have had a little headcannon that klaus and ben used to share a room. Purely put on the fact we never see Ben’s room and that maybe they both couldn’t be alone when sleeping due to night terrors or nightmares from the nature of their powers.
When watching episode 10, The White Violin, back, i noticed a little summit.
do you see it???
basically there is what looks to be another bed in the room.
Now i could be wrong, obviously, but I love the idea that they did this. It makes their bond stronger. Makes the reason why Klaus can see Ben more obvious.
I’m also not gonna say anything about like, Horrance shippy stuff here cause i know some people don’t like it,,,,
A lil Ben sketch I did at work (it was the only one I managed to do uGH IM SO TIRED)
If Ben isn’t getting more screentime in s2 then what’s the point